We are currently looking for an Account Executive – B2B Inside Sales who will be mainly responsible for developing new corporate accounts as well as maintaining current clients in the assigned territory. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in Business to Business (B2B) account management and business development and should be comfortable communicating with clients by phone and email in an office environment.
- Acquire and maintain corporate accounts with international telecommunication needs.
- Reach out to key corporate decision makers, identify international telecom needs of their organization, propose specific solutions, and negotiate commercial terms of business.
- Act as the main point of contact within UWT for assigned corporate accounts and work with related departments to resolve issues and to assist with service requests.
- Build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team in developing and applying pricing strategy as well as in creating new marketing channels and campaigns.
- Develop unique ways to grow the new and current business by analyzing internal data, competition and the markets, and by providing solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Create monthly progress reports utilizing internal and external data summarizing growth opportunities and challenges along with proposed or already taken actions.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and to help develop new marketing campaigns.
- Most of the above responsibilities to be conducted by phone and email from our corporate office.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant inside sales experience.
- Proven business development and account management experience in B2B environment.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator.
- Technical understanding of hardware, software, and network environments.
- Prior experience in telecom industry is preferred, but experience in related industries will be considered as well.
- Full command of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and preferably MS PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree from a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably a second language.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
A competitive base salary, bonus package, health insurance, paid holidays, sick days, 401K are provided.
Fill out the form below to apply: