Global Call Forwarding provides both local and toll free numbers across the globe, along with a wide array of services and features to best complement the needs of businesses operating internationally today. With an excess of 20 years of experience and a clear passion and drive to provide the most reliable and highest quality call forwarding services to all customers, Global Call Forwarding serves thousands of clients in over 150 countries worldwide, ranging from small startups to mid-sized businesses and large multinational corporations. Global Call Forwarding is more than equipped and ready to serve your company’s telecommunications needs. Here we will discuss the Top 3 toll free number providers in the market.
Toll Free Numbers: A Springboard to Global Expansion
The business world has become increasingly global, so it is becoming more and more commonplace to see a business expanding on an international scale in order to keep up with the competition and expand upon a business’ own existing strengths and successes. Opening a location in every country with which one wants to do business is very likely not a feasible option. This is where the need for telecommunications services, virtual phone numbers, and toll free numbers becomes so important. For any company, ease of accessibility is critical. Being available to customers, clients and any other business contacts is what will make or break a company. Offering a toll free number for clients, customers, and other business contacts to easily reach your business will help to improve customer relations and increase the speed at which business decisions are made in order to reach the end goals of a company. The use of a toll free number also helps to establish a solid presence in a new market at a mere fraction of the cost of opening a physical location in the new target market.
The Top 3 Toll Free Number Providers
With all of this said, there are a number of toll free number providers on the market today. In comparing the top 3 toll free number providers, Global Call Forwarding, Avoxi, and Toll Free Forwarding, it is clear that Global Call Forwarding is the preferred choice for many reasons. Here are a few:
In comparing the top 3 toll free number providers, a side-by-side comparison of features shows that Global Call Forwarding offers SMS forwarding, while both Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not. The SMS forwarding feature offered by Global Call Forwarding allows for SMS messages to be forwarded directly to a customer’s email address of choice. This is extremely convenient because mobile-friendly options are a top priority in communication.
Also, through comparing the top 3 toll free number providers and each provider’s offerings, it is discovered that Global Call Forwarding offers outbound calling plans during the order process, while Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not offer any outbound calling plan during the order process.
- Global Call Forwarding offers rollover minutes, while Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not.
- Global Call Forwarding offers the ability to change service plans after the purchase and this is listed in the company’s terms and conditions. In reviewing Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding’s offerings, and their terms and conditions, there is no mention of the ability to change plans after a purchase has been made.
- Global Call Forwarding offers a call transfer feature, which neither Avoxi or Toll Free Forwarding offer.
- Global Call Forwarding offers a clear summary of all plans and features, which is displayed side-by-side for easy comparison. Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not offer this, making it a bit more confusing and time-consuming to examine each of the plans to determine which one will be the better fit for the company’s needs.
- In comparing the top 3 toll free number providers, it is found that Global Call Forwarding offers a website shopping cart feature, which allows a customer to place orders for multiple numbers at one time. Neither Avoxi nor Toll Free Forwarding offers this feature and only allow a customer to purchase a single number at a time.
The Most Important Features
Of course, in comparing the top 3 toll free number providers, the aforementioned differences are not the only ones that make Global Call Forwarding the clear choice for any business telecommunication needs. Global Call Forwarding also offers a free trial, while Avoxi offers no other features not offered by the competition, including but not limited to:
- Global Call Forwarding offers vanity numbers, which Avoxi does not offer.
- Global Call Forwarding has numbers currently available for purchase in 137 countries, while Avoxi currently has numbers available for purchase in just 45 countries.
In comparing the top 3 toll free number providers, the choice is clear – Global Call Forwarding surpasses the competition in service, features, and experience.