We are extending a special porting promotion to our valuable customers. There are no porting fees and the first initial 3 months are free with successful porting (see terms and conditions below).
- Significant cost savings: We believe our competitive service plans already provide significant cost reduction over most other providers. If our plans are not attractive enough, just let us know what it will take to gain your business. We will try our very best to provide you with a customized price quote for greater savings. To gain your business and as part of our promotion, we are waiving most porting fees and providing free service for the first three months following the completion of porting (please see below our terms and conditions for this offer).
- Consolidated Account Management and Billing: You will gain greater flexibility in managing your numbers under one platform by porting them to our network. In addition, having to consolidate your numbers under our network will reduce your work on dealing with multiple providers, payments and invoices. You must be already familiar with our user friendly online control panel. If you want to learn more about using our online portal, just contact your UWT Account Manager and they will be happy to help you.
- Innovative Service Features: Over the years, we have developed some of the most extensive service features in the industry. Most of our service features come included with our service and you can take advantage of these features to increase your productivity, corporate image, and customer satisfaction. Again, your UWT Account Manager will be happy to assist you on ways to utilize our service features to your best advantage.
Terms and Conditions of porting promotion offer
- Offer valid for porting requests received by UWT before the end of February 2018.
- Porting fees will be waived for USA Toll Free numbers regardless of the service plan selected.
- Porting fees will be waived for Non-USA Toll Free and all local numbers with Power, Premium and Enterprise Plans. Porting fees for Basic and Value plans will be determined based on the number.
- Ported numbers will receive Free Basic Plan (up to included monthly minutes of calls) or equivalent monthly credit for higher value service plans for three months following the completion of porting.
- Porting process may take from one week to six weeks depending on the number and country. Some numbers may not be eligible for porting due to local regulations.
Relocation and complete overhaul of our network infrastructure with upgraded equipment and topology:
In late 2016 and early 2017 we completed a major change in our network infrastructure by relocating to one of the most secure telecom hubs in the world (NAP of the Americas) operated by Equinix with multiple levels of redundancy, and full power backup generators. During this process, we also reorganized our network topology and upgraded our servers to add multiple levels of redundancy, to improve connectivity with our service partners around the world, and to increase the scalability of our overall network infrastructure.
Addition of inbound SMS capability and mobile numbers:
We now have inbound SMS capable mobile numbers from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Israel, Poland, Romania (National), Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, USA, Canada (Geographic) ready to be purchased through your online control panel. Inbound SMS currently forwards messages to an email address of your choice. You can also activate SMS capability on certain USA, Canada and United Kingdom numbers directly through your online control panel.
Improved order page through online control panel:
We improved our additional service order interface, which is located in the online control panel, with options to add SMS plans (where available) and Call Recording.
Additional countries and number types to cover most of the world:
We have developed close partnerships with a number of high-quality service providers around to world to increase our coverage. We now have numbers in over 140 countries and thousands of cities with one of the largest coverage in the industry.
In 2017 we added the following countries to our inventory:
- UAE (Dubai)
- Brunei Darussalam
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sri Lanka
Expanded editorial team & more blog articles:
We recently expanded our editorial team to improve the quality and quantity of our blog content with interesting articles that are relevant and helpful to our customers and all of our website visitors.