Global Call Forwarding (GCF) markets the largest selection of toll free numbers, so if you want to buy United States virtual toll free numbers with instant activation and no commitment, they’ve got the best availability. These United States virtual numbers are available in all major US cities.
GCF’s core service is international call forwarding, and when you buy United States virtual toll free numbers, GCF forwards calls to your phones anywhere in the world. This service is free to the persons calling you.
Your United States virtual toll free number comes with many free features, such as:
- Account Management: An online control panel
- Advanced IVR/PBX: A computer greeting system to direct calls and a PBX for your private telephone network
- API: An application programming interface to integrate GCF’s services with your software systems
- Black and White Lists: To filter unwanted calls and to assure that important calls reach you
- Call Forwarding: Time-of-day or day-of-week routing of calls
- Call Transfer: To place calls on hold and manually transfer those calls
- Customized Greeting: An application to customize your call greetings
- Failover Forwarding: A system to program several phone numbers using multiple Tier 1 carriers to forward failed calls
- Forward Fax: To enable virtual numbers to receive and forward faxes to your email as image files
- Local Ringback Tones: The ability to choose the ringback that your caller hears
- Select Country Forwarding: To forward calls from a predefined country code to a designated phone number
- Sequential Forwarding: To deliver calls down a list of programmed phone numbers
- Simultaneous Ringing: Simultaneous ringing forwards calls to two or more phones. The first phone that picks up gets the call.
- Voicemail: To take messages for unanswered calls
If You Buy United States virtual toll free numbers, you should know you will have the option of the following optional features:
- Call Recording: A feature to automatically record incoming calls
- Rollover Minutes: Unused minutes rollover to the next month.
- SMS Forwarding: To forward incoming SMS messages to the subscriber’s email address.
Major United States Cities
GCF forwards virtual toll free calls from all major United States cities plus from many other localities. The cities with circles on the following map are some of the largest cities in the United States. They also represent different regions of the country.
Map of United States with Cities
New York City
New York City is the most populous city in the US with an estimated 2016 population of 8.5 million residents, and 20 million within the metropolitan area. The city’s economy is a major influence on commerce, finance, media and entertainment, art, fashion, research, technology, education, politics, and sports nationally.
If you buy United States virtual toll free numbers in New York City, they will have the following format: +1 country code, 845 area code, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles is located on the southwestern coast of the United States on the Pacific Ocean. It is the second most populous city in the US with a 2016 US Census estimate of 4 million residents, and the metropolitan area estimate is over 13 million people. A 2008 estimate of its gross metropolitan product was $831 billion, third in the world behind Tokyo and New York.
To buy United States virtual toll free numbers in Los Angeles, the process is simple, and they will have the following format: +1 country code, 213 or 323 area codes, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Chicago is located in the north–central United States on the shore of Lake Michigan. Its population is over 2.7 million, and the metropolitan area, called Chicagoland, has almost 10 million. Some consider Chicago as the global architecture capital. It is also an important business center. O’hare airport is the second busiest in the world based on aircraft traffic.
United States virtual toll free numbers in Chicago have the following format: +1 country code, 312, 773, or 872 area codes, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Houston is located in the south–central United States and its population, based on 2016 estimates, is 2.7 million, with the metropolitan area holding 6.5 million residents. Houston is the largest economic and cultural center of the American South. The Port of Houston handles the most international waterborne tonnage in the US and the second-most total tonnage.
United States virtual toll free numbers in Houston have the following format: +1 country code, 281, 346, 713, or 832 area codes, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Jacksonville is located near the southeastern coast of the United States on the St Johns River. Its 2017 population is 913,010, and its metropolitan area population is 1.6 million. Banking and financial services, logistics, media and technology, and military and defense dominate Jacksonville’s economy.
United States virtual toll free numbers in Jacksonville have the following format: +1 country code, 904 area code, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Seattle is located on the northwestern coast of the United States between Puget Sound, a Pacific Ocean inlet, and Lake Washington. Its 2016 estimated population was 704,352, and its metropolitan area had 3.7 million residents. The headquarters of Amazon.com, Starbucks, Nordstrom, freight forwarder Expeditors International of Washington, and Weyerhaeuser are in Seattle.
If you decide to buy United States virtual toll free numbers for the Seattle market, they will have the following format: +1 country code, 206 area code, and a seven-digit telephone number.
Denver is located in the west–central United States in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Census estimates in 2016 list its population as 693,060 and that of its metropolitan area as 2.4 million. Denver is the most populous city within a 500-mile radius.
Anyone looking to buy United States virtual toll free numbers in Denver should be aware that they will have the following format: +1 country code, 303 or 720 area codes, and a seven-digit telephone number.