Japan international virtual phone numbers are telephone numbers that provide your callers with a convenient way to reach your business, without having to pay an international charge for making the call. Custom toll-free numbers have been around since the 1960s and studies show that people prefer to use toll-free numbers, just because they know the call is free. This means that a toll-free number can significantly increase your client base and your sales.
What is a Vanity Number?
A vanity or customizable, toll-free number is one in which the letters corresponding to the keypad numbers spell a word related to your business. It can also be numbers that are easy to remember. For example, if you run a taxi service, your number might be 1-800-taxicab, if you are a professional photographer, you might choose 1-800-photogal. Many cab companies also get numbers like 212-777-7777 because they are hard to forget. A toll-free vanity number not only makes your business look professional, it also makes your number easy to remember.
How a Vanity Number Benefits your Business
Choosing Japan international virtual phone numbers with a vanity name or pattern that perfectly expresses the services or products that you provide is great for your business in many ways, such as:
- It will strengthen your market presence. An apt vanity number emphasizes the fact that your company is well established.
- It also gives clients the sense that your company is larger and that you stand above your competitors, regardless of whether you are an online business or you have a brick and mortar store.
- A vanity number can help to boost your brand and realize your market objectives without having to spend large sums of money.
- A vanity number will increase both customer referrals and repeat clients because it cuts out the chaos of trying to remember a random series of numbers. It creates a simple and easy to remember point-of-contact, making it easy for customers to reach out to you as soon as they need you.
When you have an established vanity number it reinforces your credibility, which means that customers will not only keep coming back for more, they will also tell their friends and family about you.
Because a vanity number makes you more accessible, customers will trust you more. It will create a greater sense of ease and a stronger bond between you and your customers. They will feel more comfortable knowing how easy it is to pick up the phone and talk to someone in person, without having to search for a number.
A custom toll-free number will help your company grow at a steady pace, especially if you are a small business. Because a vanity number makes radio ads easier to remember, a billboard or business flyer more memorable, you can increase your market penetration.
Customizable Japan international virtual phone numbers will help you maximize your ROI by providing channels to target more clients and convert more referrals, even in Tokyo.
How to Get Japan International Virtual Phone Numbers
It’s really easy to get started, and you can have Japan international virtual phone numbers within minutes of signing up with Global Call Forwarding. All you need to do is Contact us, and we can hook you up with Japan international virtual phone numbers and virtual phone numbers from a wide range of other countries. We also offer a number of other customizable services such as:
- Voicemail to email: here the voicemail service is extended so that your voicemails can be sent to your email inbox as MP3 files.
- Call recording: keep up with your customer service interactions and improve staff training by monitoring all calls.
- Black and white listing: filtering incoming calls has never been easier. You can accept or reject phone numbers based on their area code.
- SMS forwarding: choose a predetermined email address to have all your SMS messages forwarded to, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Time of day routing: customize how and when calls will be forwarded to different phone numbers at different times of day.
- Simultaneous ringing: this advanced feature enables you to forward calls from your toll-free number to two or more phone numbers.
- Failover forwarding: this service allows you to program several phone numbers or SIP accounts so that if the first one does not connect, the call is redirected to the next number in the tier.
- Rollover minutes: this optional feature allows you to carry over your unused minutes from one month to the next.
You know you are increasing the marketability, profitability and the net worth of your business when you acquire Japan international virtual phone numbers. Contact Global Call Forwarding today and get immediate access to international toll-free numbers and vanity numbers. It won’t be long before you to see your customer base start to grow. If you’re still not convinced, we will set you up with a free trial.