South Korea is an Asian country located in the southern region of the Korean Peninsula. It shares its border with North Korea. This is one of the most heavily militarized borders in the world. The nation is known for its lush, green hillsides with abundant cherry trees and many well-loved historic Buddhist temples. Visitors enjoy the sub-tropical islands, coastal fishing villages, and high-tech urban areas like Seoul, which is also South Korea’s capital.
Interesting Facts About South Korea
- Most restaurants throughout Korea, even McDonald’s, will deliver your order straight to your door.
- More than 20 percent of the male population of South Korea wears makeup.
- South Korean babies are considered to be one year old at birth.
- The South Korean law enforcement practices “crime recreation.” If a citizen is suspected of a serious crime, the police will escort him or her to the crime scene and order the person to reenact the crime in front of the public and the media.
- Most South Koreans consider the number four to be very unlucky.
The Advantages of South Korea International Virtual Phone Numbers
When you use South Korea international virtual phone numbers, you no longer have to rely on static phone numbers and dedicated hardware. South Korea international virtual phone numbers can deliver a reliable phone service with an abundance of versatile features at a very affordable price.
What are Virtual Phone Numbers?
Whether you are using South Korea international virtual phone numbers, other international virtual numbers or U.S. virtual phone numbers, the principal is the same. A virtual number is one which is not directly associated with a physical telephone line. When users place a call using a virtual number, the call can be rerouted to any landline or mobile phone.
Why Does your Business Need South Korea International Virtual Phone Numbers?
Wouldn’t you like the opportunity to expand your business to South Korea? Just think of how much more money your business can potentially make by tapping into this growing, booming economy. If you own a small or mid-sized business, you may think it won’t be possible to afford to make the transition to opening a facility in another country. However, with technology now so readily available, you can expand your client base to South Korea without having to have a physical presence there. How? By using South Korea international virtual phone numbers. You can distribute these numbers to your customers, or use them in your South Korean marketing efforts. This will save your customers and potential clients from the high cost of making international calls to reach you. They will also be spared the inconvenience of having to deal with confusing international dialing codes. What’s more, they will have no idea that you are working from a virtual office, situated elsewhere in the world. To your South Korean callers, it will appear as though you are right there in their city, which will give them extra confidence in calling you and using your services.
Other Benefits of South Korea International Virtual Phone Numbers
As well as saving you money and allowing you to establish a local presence, virtual international numbers have several other benefits.
- Helping you establish a professional image: Virtual phone numbers allow any company, no matter how small, to establish as many different phone numbers as they need, no matter where they are located. Each number may be used to call different departments in your company.
- Giving you global flexibility: Not only can South Korean international virtual phone numbers help you establish a local presence, on the flip side, they can also help provide global flexibility for your employees. Because virtual numbers are not tied to any specific phone, your team can work anywhere and never miss a call.
- Keep business and personal calls separate: Because you can use two different numbers with one device, you don’t have to worry about giving out your personal number to clients or colleagues. You will easily be able to distinguish business and personal calls.
- Enjoy a suite of extra features: When you choose Global Call Forwarding as your provider of virtual phone numbers from all over the world, you can also take advantage of a wide range of extra features. These include rollover minutes, SMS forwarding, black and whitelisting, customized greetings, simultaneous ringing, select country forwarding, failover forwarding, call transfer, enterprise API, and account management.
Why Choose Global Call Forwarding
When you subscribe to South Korea international virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding, there is no limit to the number of lines you can add to your account. You may only need one, or you may need thousands. Whichever you choose, our online control panel allows you to access all of our features easily. You do not have to sign a long-term contract, and you can cancel your service at any time.
Contact us at Global Call Forwarding today for a free trial and to see what a difference South Korea international virtual phone numbers can make for your company.