Expanding Your Business
Just because your business is home-based, doesn’t mean you can’t expand into different markets, such as Mexico, if it makes sense for your company’s growth strategy.
You can make your business huge, even global when working from your home office. One way to do this is with Mexican local business phone numbers. This is an extremely affordable option which takes advantage of internet technology. You simply subscribe to a call forwarding service and receive one or more Mexican local business phone numbers. When your clients use the number, the call is forwarded to the number of your choice, such as your cell phone or landline. It’s a convenient way to expand your business overseas, without having to set up a physical presence. Using Mexican local business phone numbers has several other advantages for your business.
- Cost savings: Call charges are much less expensive with Mexican local business phone numbers. The caller can be provided with a toll-free or local number. Your subscription fees are much lower than international calling rates. Mexican local business phone numbers are hosted in the cloud, so you don’t have to pay for dedicated hardware or line rentals.
- Mobile productivity: You can take calls from Mexican local business phone numbers wherever you are. You don’t have to be at your desk. Your call forwarding service can reroute calls to any number, and you can change the routing number as often as you wish.
- Professional appearance: When you start a small business, you have to be prepared for constant challenges. If your business is home-based, you can be more dynamic because unlike when using landlines, Mexican local business phone numbers move with you. Also, having a virtual number will give you a professional appearance and make your company seem larger than it actually is.
- Customizable features: You can easily set up your system and make changes via your service provider’s online portal. Customizable features include rollover minutes, call recording, SMS forwarding, customized greeting, black and whitelists, time of day routing, and local ringback tone.
- Keep your number: Because you can keep your regular cell phone number, Mexican local business phone numbers can help you separate your personal calls from your business calls. With a virtual number, you won’t have to keep giving out your personal number to clients and business contacts.
- Quick and Easy to Set Up: When you choose Global Call Forwarding as your service provider, you’ll find the system very quick and easy to get up and running. It only takes a few minutes. You can even sign up for a free trial to see how Mexican local business phone numbers work for you.
- Never miss a call again: You can select to have your calls routed to your desk phone, cell, phone, tablet or landline as/ when required. You can even have your calls routed to multiple numbers to see who is available to answer. You will never miss an important client call.
If you’re thinking of starting a home-based business, you’re not alone. More than 50 percent of U.S. businesses are home-based. Running a company from your home has many advantages including:
- Lower overhead
- Ability to build slowly
- Tax benefits
- Flexible schedule
- No need to commute
Should you Start a Home-Based Business?
Starting a home-based business has never been easier, and doing so with the convenience of the internet, as well as through purchasing local business numbers can make it incredibly easy to start up.
There are two main points to consider before you decide on starting a home-based business. The first is whether the type of business you want to start can feasibly be run from your home. You should consider how many people you will have coming to your home and if you are comfortable with clients and service providers visiting your home. Some types of services lend themselves to a home-based business, such as e-commerce, consulting, accounting, graphic design, and freelance writing. Other types of companies may need larger physical space.
The second thing to consider is whether your home life fits in with a home-based business. Do you have space in your home for an office? It doesn’t necessarily have to be a large space, but you do need a place to organize your work and preferably one that you can use without interruptions. You also need to think about your family schedule, do you have children or other family members coming and going, or other diversions that could disrupt your flow of work? If you do, think about how you can plan your work schedule around this. If you do decide to start a home-based business, it could be one of the most rewarding things you’ve ever done.
At Global Call Forwarding we have more than 20 years’ experience and many close partnerships with service providers the world over. Contact us today to find out more about Mexican local business phone numbers and virtual toll-free numbers in other countries all over the world. Don’t forget to ask about our free trial. We look forward to helping you make your home-based business global.