The emergencies of virtual numbers are allowing large corporations and small enterprises to forget about buying an expensive business phone system. This usually requires purchasing and installing expensive hardware. Businesses can get China virtual numbers to receive calls that originate in China, no matter where the businesses are located. An existing telephone number is programmed so that the phone call is redirected via an international call forwarding service to any destination in the world.
Do you want to establish a business presence or are thinking of a cost-effective way of doing business in China? Are you located anywhere outside China but have customers, business partners, or vendors in China? Global Call Forwarding is the way to go in staying connected with a China virtual numbers subscription for your business! All calls from your China virtual numbers will ring directly to your mobile phone or telephone, no matter where you are located.
A China virtual numbers subscription will grant you access to a local area code and phone number in China; your business can be reached by clients, customers, or vendors in China at the price of a local call. For example, your company is based in Chicago, United States but you have customers or vendors in Shenzhen, China. By providing them with your local China virtual numbers, they can easily reach you, giving them the usual local feel of business-customer relations.
Your ring-to-number, (the number on which calls from China are received) can always be modified at any time through our online account management platform provided to subscribers.
Global Call Forwarding Services can supply China virtual numbers to give the perception that you have a presence in China even if you do not.
How do China virtual numbers works?
China virtual numbers are programmed specifically to forward incoming phone calls from China to other phone lines; when a call is placed by a client or customer in China, the call is automatically directed to a pre-determined number(s) or to a voice mailbox.
Basically, China virtual numbers work in two major ways;
- One device to multiple channelsA virtual number can forward calls to any device of your choice, including the phone number that already exists. There is absolutely no need to buy a new device since you can have your business calls forwarded to your personal phone while identifying whether it is a personal or a business call. However, multiple virtual numbers can be connected to a particular phone; this can be used to test different ad campaigns and observe which number performs better.
- One phone number to multiple devicesSince a virtual number works via a call forwarding service platform like Global Call Forwarding, the number of devices that it can direct calls to is almost unlimited. Therefore, a virtual number can combine several phone numbers into just one for customers to access your business easily. When a call is placed, it can be directed to all the pre-set numbers at once with all the phones ringing at the same time or from one number to another after a couple of rings till someone answers. This is a feature mostly used in the telecommunications industry or customer support services.
Singapore Values Business
- Simultaneous / Sequential ringingTo ensure you do not miss any important business call, incoming calls can be configured to ring simultaneously which enables multiple phones to ring at the same time until an employee picks the call or ring sequentially which routes incoming calls down to a list of pre-set numbers in a sequential order. This also allows you to forward calls to several department or extensions such as local offices, marketing & sales, support and customer services and even your home.
- Auto-Attendant ServiceThis feature allows calls to be answered by an auto-receptionist. You do not have to worry about missing any important calls from clients or customers when busy or out of reach. The auto-attendant answers the call and can also transfer it to the extension of capable employees at work.
- Customized GreetingsWelcome your customers with an outstanding greeting message whenever they call! You can use an automated greeting or easily upload a professionally recorded greeting to establish a personal connection with your customers. When customers feel personally connected to your business, they tend to remain loyal.
- VoicemailThis feature allows voice messages to be delivered instantly to your mail. This ensures that you never miss a call during times when all phone lines are very busy due to high call volumes. This also allows you to take down messages and call back as soon as you can with a click-to-call option.
- Call RecordingAn easy to setup feature which allows users to record, save, revisit, and download calls made to a list of selected numbers at any time. Global Call Forwarding offers subscribers a “free-of-charge” call recording download for one month.
Benefits of China virtual numbers
China virtual numbers automatically set you up to conduct business or trade conveniently in Shenzhen, Beijing, or any location in China. Customers are more likely to call a local business number rather than to pay for an international call. This advantage with China virtual numbers is you will generate more business transactions or sales. In addition, it will make your business popular amongst other competitors in China and beyond.