Erica runs a successful event planning company. She launched her business six years ago, and it has become so popular that she now employs eight other people. Erica and her team organize large events throughout the United States. Recently she organized an event for a friend in England. The party was such a hit that several other English friends asked Erica to plan their upcoming event.
Thrilled by the idea to be working and traveling, Erica’s only concern was keeping communications open between herself and her clients. She found that the many phone calls back and forth to
Europe were costly and she needed a solution to cut down the expense for her company and for her clients.
That’s when Erica heard about Europe virtual numbers. She signed up for Europe virtual numbers throughout the U.K. and used them to convey a larger business presence and to ensure good coverage when she was speaking to clients or employees overseas. Whether Erica was working from home, meeting with clients, or traveling between venues, she always had open communication and never missed a single call. Now Erica is thinking of subscribing to more Europe virtual numbers, so she can build her reputation and expand her business even further.
Why Go Virtual with Your Business?
Erica is not alone. More and more businesses, large and small, are switching to virtual numbers to replace their traditional phone systems, and Europe virtual numbers are just a small section of available options. You can get virtual phone numbers in countries all over the world. You might think that Europe virtual numbers sound expensive or complicated, but that is far from the case.
The technology is very economical and efficient because it relies on cloud computing and data centers that host the software and information pertaining to virtual numbers.
Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, and it has many versatile uses including storing data and running large software applications without having to download them. Because cloud computing facilitates the sharing of this data infrastructure among many users, the cost of a virtual phone system can be kept to a minimum.
As well as the affordable cost, one of the other main advantages for Erica was that she was able to separate personal calls from business calls. It was important to her, as it is to many business owners, not to have to give her personal number to clients. She also gets an email when someone calls or sends an SMS, so she has a complete record of all her communications along with all of her client’s contact numbers.
Even More Benefits of Europe Virtual Numbers
Europe virtual numbers have many more advantages including:
- You can use your existing phone – no need to get a separate phone.
- Add optional features like email notifications and black and whitelisting – you can see who’s calling and block unwanted calls.
- Utilize reliable conferencing features – you can hold phone conferences without dropping callers.
- Make the most of cost-effective calling – it’s much less expensive than paying for international long-distance rates.
- Assign your virtual number to several phone numbers – you never need to miss a call, even if you’re busy.
- Control when and where calls are routed – you can have calls sent to your office, home, mobile phone, or even your hotel room.
- Enjoy being able to take calls wherever you are – even when you’re on vacation or business trips.
- Set up ring groups were members are called in the order of your choosing – so your team can take care of calls wherever they are.
- Enable customized greetings – your customers will really appreciate a personalized message.
- Avoid busy signals – your calls will never go unanswered.
- No need to worry about time zones – because you can route calls to the location of your choice.
- Keep track of your marketing strategies – you can use different numbers for each of your marketing campaigns so you can see which ones are generating leads.
Virtual numbers provide great advantages for working remotely and for business in general. They are geographically flexible, cost-effective, and very efficient. You can purchase international virtual numbers from Global Call Forwarding with great ease and affordability.
Why Choose Global Call Forwarding for Europe Virtual Numbers?
Global Call Forwarding has more than two decades of experience providing local and toll-free numbers to businesses large and small. The company provides virtual numbers that are unique to specific countries, enabling them to establish a global presence. Unlike many other virtual phone number providers, Global Call Forwarding can activate your chosen service within a matter of minutes.
These days, the global marketplace is becoming more and more competitive and reliable communication between companies and clients is more important than ever before. If you don’t have local points of contact throughout the world marketplace, then you are at risk of losing sales and growth.
Contact Global Call Forwarding today to find out how virtual phone numbers can help your business.