Facts about New Zealand
New Zealand is a developed country which ranks high in international comparisons of national performance such as in education, in health, economic freedom, and quality of life. New Zealand has a high-income economy with a nominal gross domestic product (GDP) per capita of US$36,254. New Zealand is heavily dependent on international trade and is also ranked high on the Ease of Doing Business Index. After several decades, this country has transformed from an agricultural regulated economy to a market economy. This can be an opportunity for investors who are looking for a lucrative market to explore. Establishing a business in New Zealand does not require a physical presence. Get into the market instantly with a New Zealand virtual number!
Why do you need a New Zealand Virtual Number for Your Business?
A virtual number service instantly grants business owners a local presence in New Zealand by giving them access to local phone numbers in Wellington, Auckland or elsewhere. Growing a local business presence is of paramount importance as people will relate better with a business that will grant them free inquiry ease of doing business without incurring the unnecessary cost. The best way to do this is by getting a virtual number in New Zealand. This will enable clients and affiliates in New Zealand to easily contact you from anywhere in the world at a local call rate. A New Zealand virtual number for your business will enhance customer relationships and allow you to focus on serving them better.
New Zealand virtual numbers are ideal for businesses looking to improve efficiency. Because it works via an online call management platform, this process saves time. Virtual phone numbers in New Zealand offered by Global Call Forwarding have provided large and small companies a cost-effective means for customers to reaching them from anywhere worldwide.
Virtual phone numbers in New Zealand are simple, affordable, and a better alternative to having a new office and employing staff in the country. With advanced features, calls can be routed to a single destination number, multiple numbers, or voice mail, therefore giving your customers a convenient and reliable way to reach you. There is absolutely no need to purchase any additional communication hardware.
International call Forwarding service providers like Global Call Forwarding offer virtual numbers in New Zealand with no setup fees or contracts, meaning you can choose to port to another telephone service carrier or cancel at any time without having to pay any additional fees.
How does the Service Work?
Get a New Zealand virtual number from a call forwarding service provider like Global Call Forwarding. After the account has been set up, you are provided with a New Zealand local number in which your customers can dial. Incoming calls to your New Zealand virtual number are automatically connected to your overseas mobile, landline number, VoIP, or voicemail box. With Global Call Forwarding’s proprietary service, you can enjoy directing incoming calls from customers in Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland or any city to any telephone number in the world.
Get more than what you pay for with these advanced features that come with New Zealand virtual numbers:
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) – This advanced feature automatically routes incoming calls through a computer greeting system which redirects them to the appropriate person, department, or extension. The interactive voice response is designed specifically to meet your business requirements; With IVR, high call volumes are efficiently categorized and managed to improve customer service and further help to minimize cost. Feel free to customize your welcome message, ring-to number, email destination, and many more with this feature.
- Advanced call forwarding– This is an effective communication tool for businesses. It is a simple and easy–to-use feature that automatically routes incoming calls from New Zealand to a single or multiple destinations anywhere in the world. This can include:
- Office branches
- Extensions using different mobile numbers
- Fixed land lines
- Its significant advantage is the ability to forward calls to multiple phone numbers at various times of the day, ensuring that a call is never missed. It remains an indispensable tool for business owners.
- Auto-attendant– This feature guarantees a positive experience for callers, and also ensures customers satisfaction when doing business with you. The auto attendant phone system ensures routing of calls to the right destination. In addition, it allows you to create a customized professional greeting for your customers in New Zealand which eliminates the cost for a full- time receptionist. Global Call Forwarding offers an easy-to-use auto attendant phone system that comes with New Zealand virtual numbers.
- Call Recording– This feature automatically records incoming calls made to your virtual number in New Zealand. It is very easy to setup and simple to use which can be enabled or disabled in a few clicks.
You can save and revisit them at a convenient time. Global Call Forwarding offers users a call recording free trial call for 30 days.