USA Headquarters: +1.561.908.6171
Asia-Pacific Office: +66 948 09 4530
FREE ADVANCED FEATURES
Get more from your smart phone number! GlobalCallForwarding.com offers a suite of advanced features to customize your Local or Toll Free Forwarding number service to fit your specific needs and forward calls where, when, and how you want, anywhere in the world.
A missed call does not have to mean a dissatisfied customer or lost opportunity. Callers to your business are able to leave a voice message if somebody does not answer the call, and one of your representatives can reach out to that caller at a later time. Voicemail is widely utilized by individuals and it is becoming an increasingly common tool for businesses.
There are many possible reasons for a business to need voicemail. For example, high call volumes can tie up your phone lines. If all of your representatives are busy, voicemail allows callers to leave a message. Another application pertains to international businesses - callers from different time zones across the globe might dial your business after operating hours. Voicemail is a great feature with your call forwarding service because it allows customers to interact with your business 24/7.
Voicemail to email
Voicemail to email is an extension of the voicemail feature, which can be configured to automatically forward voicemail messages to your email inbox as MP3 files. This is convenient because you can access your mailbox at any time. On-the-go users with a smartphone can listen to voicemail from the email app. Desk users can listen to customer’s messages via email. Voicemail to email is one of the most convenient free advanced features because it allows users to listen to messages at any time.
Accessing your voicemail box
There are several ways for you to access your voicemail box. First, you can access your voicemail from any phone line, by dialing xxx 305 351 8771 and entering your mailbox ID. If you are unsure what your mailbox ID is, please feel free to call our support staff. This is the simplest way to listen to any messages. However, you can also listen to your voicemails from the control panel. Below you will find instructions about logging in to the control panel and customizing your voicemail. Finally, you can listen to voicemails as MP3 messages from your email inbox with voicemail to email.
Customizing your voicemail
Voicemail can be customized in the control panel. Users can set a PIN, upload/record busy and unavailable messages, and choose to forward voicemails/faxes to up to two different email addresses. Voicemail can also be configured with Automatic Failover from the control panel. Below is a step-by-step explanation of how to login to your control panel and customize your voicemail.
• Visit www.globalcallforwarding.com
• Click “Account Login”
• Choose “New Login” and enter your Account # and Password
• Under “Account Overview” identify the Call Forwarding Number you would like to modify
• Click Forward To/Change for the number you would like to modify
• Click “VoiceMail” to customize this feature
Black & White Lists
Advanced Call Forwarding
Local Ringback Tone
Select Country Forwarding
Get your Number Today
- 80+ countries to choose from
- Fast activation
- Free advanced features
- No contract
- No cancellation fee
- UWT was extremely important to help my business grow
- We are very pleased with the business relationship we share with UWT
- Hello...moving our other two lines over from a competitor after seeing how much better your service works!
- Thank you very much for the outstanding service with not a single problem
- Thank you! Great service. Now that everybody is talking about new phone services
- Never had such a great international phone service before.
- Your technical and customer support is awesome.
- I really appreciate your service and think you are a wonderful company.
- I deeply thank my friend for telling me about UWT in the first place!
- Build Your Business With A 1 800 Call Forwarding Number
- Five Reasons Why Toll Free Numbers in Advertising Makes Sense for Small Business
- The Virtual Phone Number: A Brand Aid for Your Business
- Small Business Tips: Improve Your Company Image with Call Forwarding Numbers
- Travel Agent Touts Benefits of Toll-Free Phone Number