New to Global Call Forwarding? We’re happy to have you! Let’s go over the process of getting a phone number and VoIP subscription with us.
Here are a couple of things to know before we get started:
Expert consultation: Our team is available to provide guidance throughout the pre-sales process. Call us at +1 (561) 908-6171 or chat with us online.
Free trial: We offer a 15-day free trial to test our cloud phone service.
- If you want to skip the free trial, you can sign up for a paid account
- For paid accounts, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for any technical issues confirmed by our tech support team.
Payment methods: You can sign up with a credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Corporate invoicing with purchase orders are also available.
Billing & Invoicing: Our services are billed monthly.
- At the beginning of each month, you will receive an invoice with an itemized accounting of your usage.
- Our services are also month-to-month. We believe our service quality speaks for itself. But if a particular line of service doesn’t make sense for your business at the time, you’re welcome to cancel as needed. We don’t require long-term commitments and are flexible to work with. Together, we want to build a phone system that works best for your needs.
Note: The process we outline below applies to corporate accounts and not personal accounts.
Signing Up with Global Call Forwarding
Start by signing up for a virtual phone number on our Pricing page. You can browse our inventory to find the right phone number for your business by choosing the country and phone number type. Then, fill out the forms and submit your application.
You can add numbers and services later on, as we can provide international phone numbers in more than 160 countries. To see what countries we service, check out Country Coverage.
You can also add premium features like Outbound Calling, Call Recording, Voicemail Transcription, and Integrations later on.
What Happens After Signing Up
1) Email verification
After signing up and submitting your application, you will need to verify your email. Check your email and click on the ‘verify’ link. If you cannot find the email, check your spam folder.
Within 24 hours of your email address being verified, our phone provisioning team will contact you to verify the details of your application.
2) Documentation Check
Since we have a large inventory, we are able to quickly activate and deliver your phone numbers. However, in some cases, we will request KYC documentation for regulatory purposes.
Learn more about the international phone number ordering requirements here:
3) Account Activation and Introductory Emails
Once your account is activated, you will receive a series of emails from us:
- Service confirmation email with details about the number(s) and services we activated for you and instructions to log in to your control panel. We also have a knowledge base and onboarding resources to get you started.
- Introductory email from your customer success manager
- If you signed up for outbound calling – Instructions on how to make calls with your new phone number.
- If you signed up for a free trial – You will receive “thank you for testing” emails with details about the test calls that you received. These emails are only sent during the trial period. To disable them, upgrade your account.
- If you signed up for a free trial – A courtesy reminder email when your free trial is about to expire.
4) Onboarding and Customer Success Management
During the first two weeks, you will also receive an introductory onboarding call from your dedicated customer success manager.
CSM is provided free with all corporate accounts. It is their responsibility to help you get the most value out of your service. They will try to understand your use case better and guide you towards included features that might benefit your specific communication needs.
If you would like to pay upon the receipt of an invoice, this can also be set up during the onboarding call.
Here’s our welcome kit so you have an idea of the process: GCF Onboarding
5) Control Panel and Features
You’ll also be able to log in to our self-service portal (control panel) to view call activity and manage calling features, many of which can be configured at no extra cost.
You can start configuring key features using our easy-to-follow how-to videos.
6) Support Model
We provide free 24/7/365 live technical support available to all our corporate clients. You can reach out to us via:
- Live chat on our website and control panel
- Phone support
- Trouble ticketing system in the control panel – choose this when you want to escalate the issue.
Welcome to the Community!
We have thousands of long-term satisfied customers, many for more than 15 years. We want to continue to build long-term relationships with other businesses by offering reliable and high-quality service, flexibility, and personalized support.
Learn more about how our customers use our service in our Customer Stories. Or, call us to set up a walkthrough today. We’re here to help!