What is Voicemail to Email?
Voicemail to email is an extension of the voicemail feature, which can be configured to automatically forward voicemail messages to your email inbox as MP3 files. It serves as an excellent tool to manage your incoming messages while simplifying the numerous daily communication tasks of your business.
Voicemail to email is one of the most convenient, free advanced features because it allows users to listen to messages at any time, from the device that works best for them.
Every business has different needs, however, with a feature like voicemail to email, you have the ability to customize how you receive your messages to best be able to handle them.
How Does Voicemail to Email Work?
A missed call does not have to mean a dissatisfied customer or lost opportunity. Callers to your business are able to leave a voicemail if someone does not answer the call, and one of your representatives can reach out to that caller at a later time. Voicemail is widely utilized by countless individuals and it is becoming an increasingly versatile tool for businesses that want optimal communication with their clientele. Voicemail to email takes the concept even further by streamlining and simplifying the process of listening to received messages. Instead of having to take the time to listen to each individual message, having all the messages in a single place, sent automatically to your email makes things so much easier.
Benefits of Voicemail to Email
- Manage your messages and calls when it’s most convenient for you to do so
- Allows customers to interact with your business 24/7 with better responsiveness
- Access to voicemails through email can be achieved at all times via mobile phones
- It’s an ideal way to handle an international business so all voicemail messages are addressed
- Handle calls from different time zones across the globe after operating hours with ease
- Enables greater organization and so your business can return calls during work hours
How to Get Voicemail to Email?
Voicemail to email is a feature that is included with all virtual numbers purchased from Global Call Forwarding. All settings can be arranged through the customer control panel.
Logging in to the Control Panel &a Customizing Your Settings
Below is a step-by-step explanation of how to login to your control panel and customize your voicemail.
- Visit www.globalcallforwarding.com
- Click on the link for “Account Login”
- Choose “New Login” and enter your Account # and Password
- Under “Account Overview” identify the Call Forwarding Number you would like to access and modify
- Click on the link for Forward To/Change for the number you would like to modify
- Click on “VoiceMail” to further customize this feature
And that sums it up. Using the Voicemail to Email feature from Global Call Forwarding is ultimately very simple and straightforward. It allows you to streamline your business communications within a single location, while still allowing you full access. Also, having your voicemails saved in your email inbox allows for easy access in the event you need to listen to them again in the future.