To take your company global, you first need to build connections and communication channels with clients and contacts across the world. For this purpose, you can make use of international toll free numbers that let you reach out to businesses and customers the world over without needing multiple physical offices. Let’s look at what international toll free numbers (ITFNs) are and how your business can use them to grow internationally.
Expand Your Market With International Toll Free Numbers
First, what are international toll free numbers? These numbers allow potential clients and existing customers to contact a company without being charged for the call. The way toll free numbers work is that they charge the receiver and not the caller, making it free for your customers to reach you. And you, the business, is charged only for using the toll free number by your provider. ITFNs work through an international toll free forwarding service (ITFS) and no international calling fees are applied. ITFNs exist in different forms but can be identified by a dialing prefix attributed to a geographic area code or a specified location.
It is no surprise, customers are more trusting of businesses with legitimate and convenient means of communication. And most users know that a toll free number costs nothing for them to dial, which is why they are more likely to contact businesses with such numbers. An international toll free number places you as an accessible enterprise in your industry. And these numbers let you connect with markets most important to your survival. You’ve got more options than your local neighborhood.
Service Features of Global Toll Free Numbers
When deciding on an international toll free number provider, it is vital to take into account a company that offers Voice over IP service features. Here are a few of many features that should be offered when choosing a provider of your ITFN:
- International Call Forwarding: Direct incoming calls to a number that you decide on.
- Unlimited Extensions: Extensions for different departments, individuals, or offices.
- Call Recording: Record calls for training and quality assurance and liability protection.
- Black and White Call Lists: Block unwanted calls.
- Outbound Calling with Customizable Caller ID: Display specific caller IDs when calling different countries and area codes.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Automated voice response that answers incoming calls and assists callers in completing a task or directing them to the right department.
- Time of Day Routing: Route calls to certain numbers in different locations during specific times of day.
- Call Detail Records: Downloadable and accessible at all times.
- Online Account Management: Easy to access at your own convenience for better call management.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Via phone, email, live chat, and trouble tickets.
How to Get International Toll Free Numbers
You can quickly and easily sign up for an international toll free number with Global Call Forwarding and have an easier, less expensive means to attracting clients overseas. Follow these steps to buy international toll free numbers:
- To get an ITFN, go to our homepage and begin the sign-up process.
- Follow the prompts to enter your information. You will need to decide what country you want the ITFN for and where you want calls forwarded to. So, keep this information ready before you get started. You can also add more international toll free numbers for other countries within this sign-up process.
- Once you have entered the information, select any additional advanced features or services you want. We offer RollOver Minutes, SMS Forwarding, Call Recording, and Outbound Calling as premium services.
- Enter your information and complete the purchase.
Global Call Forwarding is an international telecommunications provider offering global businesses instant access to new and existing customers. We have an enormous inventory of international virtual phone numbers. And can help businesses develop a local presence by providing them with local or toll free numbers that their customers easily recognize and are comfortable calling.
Benefits of Using an ITFN
Getting an international toll free number can expand your business globally by helping your overseas clients or customers keep in touch. Here are some ways your business can benefit from getting an international toll free number:
1. Global Expansion
By making it easy for international customers call your business, you increase your global sales. Furthermore, these calls can be answered in any location or on any device. For instance, calls from customers in China can be answered on your mobile, Us-based office landline, BPO, or by fax. Through international toll free calling, your global business appears local to your target market wherever they are in the world.
2. Advertising Campaigns
In your advertising campaigns, it is also recommended that you use international toll free numbers to improve your chances of having a higher response rate. Recently, research has shown that advertisements featuring a toll free number receive about 30% higher responses than those without it. A good international toll free number actualizes instant prestige by boosting your brand. It also provides a professional and reliable image.
3. Customer Recognition
Because your business will be more accessible, you can also gain customer recognition by increasing your online referral marketing as well as repeat customers. Potential customers will be more relaxed knowing they can pick up the phone and talk to someone conveniently. Stronger customer awareness increases your company’s revenue.
4. Revenue Boost
International toll free numbers can boost your revenue by minimizing missed leads and providing additional channels to reach out to more customers and close more sales. Providing better customer service by hearing what your customers have to say about your company products and services with a toll free call can improve sales for your business and retain customers.
A major benefit of using international toll free numbers is that you own it, and it remains yours to keep. This means that you are not restricted to a single provider, your number is mobile. You can take it with you wherever you go. You can even evade setting up offices all over the world. Depending upon the nature of your business, you might not even need an office to work! And you can merely create a virtual online presence to do your business.
Go Global with International Toll Free Numbers
You can make more connections around the globe in a way that meets your company’s budget. We assist clients in numerous businesses by extending their reach to new global locations, helping them to raise their level of customer service, and increasing their revenue. With all the benefits that come with our advanced call forwarding service features, small businesses are able to reach major cities in the world with the dignity of a prestigious business. Whether it is to tap into one specific market or to experiment with 4-5 different ones, Global Call Forwarding can help you with international toll free numbers. We have ITFNs and numbers for more than 160 countries and can provide high-quality calls. If you want to learn more, talk to one of our account managers today.