Making it easy to get up and running.
New to Global Call Forwarding? Here’s how to get started:
1. Login + Security
2. Set up Call Forwarding
3. Set up Advanced Call Routing
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Sequential Forwarding
- Time-of-Day Routing
- Location-Based Routing
- Holiday Routing
4. Customize Call Flows
- Set up a Custom Greeting
- Set up your IVR or Auto-Attendant with our Call Flow Builder
- Set up a Voicemail and Voicemail-to-Email Forwarding
5. Set up Outbound Calling
- How to add Outbound Calling
- Integrate our Service with your PBX
- Make Outbound Calls with your Business Phone Number
- Use the GCF Softphone or Dialer to Make Outbound Calls
- Change Your Outbound Caller ID from the GCF Web Dialer
6. Reports + Invoices
- View and Download Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Download Invoices
- View Remaining Minutes Left for the Month
7. Port Numbers to Us
Looking to port existing numbers to the Global Call Forwarding network? Here are resources to help you get started.
You can also contact your account manager to get the process rolling.
- Understanding Why Documentation is Required to Get a Number?
- International Call Prefixes
- Formatting International Phone Numbers
- Explanation of Your Global Call Forwarding Invoice