Global Call Forwarding (GCF) is a sub-company of United World Telecom. Launching in 2007 with the goal of becoming an exclusive outlet for toll free and local numbers and being a premier call forwarding service provider The parent company, United World Telecom (UWT), was founded in South Florida, USA in 1996 and originally operated as a callback service provider. With growing clientele and increasing demand, UWT transitioned over time and created Global Call Forwarding (GCF) as a distinctive brand dedicated to providing international toll free and local numbers.
We provide virtual phone numbers for businesses. We can help customers establish a local presence anywhere in the world using toll-free and local phone numbers that are unique to a specific country. With our expansive global network of partners, we have one of the largest inventories of toll-free and local numbers in the world. We keep an abundance of numbers in our inventory for quick activation. This allows us to activate service lines quickly and enables clients to establish their virtual presence in more than 150 countries in a matter of minutes. With our strong emphasis on fast activation and customer service, our goal is to stand out from the rest.
With dedication and hard work, we have gained the trust and developed long term business relationships with some of the largest multinational corporations. Over the years we have worked with companies such as:
- Carlson Hotels Worldwide
- Citrix – GoToMeeting
- Dun and Bradstreet
- IBM – Merge Healthcare
- SanDisk – Western Digital
- UCB Biopharma
- 11-07-2019 :: Latest Expansion Gives Global Call Forwarding the World’s Largest Virtual Phone Number Coverage
- 09-12-2019 :: Global Call Forwarding partners with Allergan to improve call center support in Asia
- 08-27-2019 :: Global Call Forwarding Announces New SMS to Email and Outbound Calling Features for Virtual Phone Numbers
- 08-26-2019 :: Global Call Forwarding Research The Future of Telecommunications in 2020
- 08-25-2019 :: American Businesses Are Trending Away From Foreign Call Centers
- 08-20-2019 :: United World Telecom Launches New Website