United World Telecom LC
Bangkok, Thailand — Full-time
About this Role
United World Telecom (dba. Global Call Forwarding) is a growing telecommunications provider with over 27 years of experience in serving businesses worldwide. We have a global and diverse team and over 8,000 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in Florida, USA. Our APAC Regional Office is located in the Hive Thonglor.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our APAC team and will be helping our business clients in the APAC region during and after the closing of sales.
The Customer Success Manager will mainly assist our clients during and after the onboarding process. He will maintain and grow accounts by helping them utilize our services successfully and seamless integration of our solutions into their business infrastructure.
We are looking for a resourceful, collaborative, and energetic individual with a good technical understanding and experience in B2B enterprise-level account management and support.
Main Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Support UWT customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our telecom services.
- Assist sales process through customer demo sessions and help with documentation requirements, testing, and setup of special service features.
- Understand new customers’ business goals and objectives in order to recommend the most relevant service features to them.
- Onboard, train, and support new customers via phone, email, and/or video conferencing to help them derive maximum value from our services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the UWT control panel and service features to ensure customers are leveraging our services to their fullest potential.
- Clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to customers, as needed.
- Work closely with sales, customer service, billing, and technical support departments to resolve customer challenges and build customer loyalty and retention.
- Report on trends, issues, and opportunities based on your customer interactions that will help UWT to improve product offerings and operations.
- Other duties as Assigned
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience in the technology, SaaS, or telecommunications fields
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- A second language would be a plus
- You are patient and empathetic toward customer concerns.
- You have a proactive, solution-oriented attitude when tackling customer issues.
- You have a record of excelling in highly cross-functional, technical environments.
- You can easily engage both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels, i.e. entry-level to executive.
- You are a fast learner with the ability to come up to speed rapidly with new technologies.
- Experience with an international team and international customers would be a plus
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Thai work permit/visa if required.
- 1-day vacation per month
- 7 ½ holidays per year
Contact: Beny Mouen – please send your application with your resume to email@example.com.