Take advantage of Nigeria’s developing economy with Nigeria toll-free numbers. Let local customers call your foreign business for free and forward those calls to your main office or customer service center located anywhere in the world.
Get a Nigeria Toll Free Number
Global Call Forwarding offers international toll-free numbers for different parts of the world, including Western Africa. You can sign up for a Nigeria toll-free number and use it to expand services to this part of the African continent. These numbers have local toll-free prefixes recognized by locals as a free calling option, and this will encourage them to call your business, even if it is located outside the country.
Nigeria Toll Free Number Format
The country code for Nigeria virtual numbers is (+234). The Nigeria toll-free number format includes the toll-free code and the 6-digit subscriber number:
+234 (toll free code) xxx-xxxx.
The Nigeria toll free number format is +234 (toll free code) xxx-xxxx.
Why Your Business Needs Nigeria Toll Free Numbers
Nigeria phone numbers give your business an opportunity to tap into the Nigerian marketplace and access new growth opportunities. Here are some ways your business can benefit from using Nigeria toll-free numbers to enter the Nigerian market:
- Access to the largest economy in Africa
- Multiple opportunities for foreign investors:
- Favorable company income tax
- Pioneer Status Grants
- Free Trade Zones
- Tax relief for research and development
- Access to a young and growing urban population
- Multiple entrepreneurial and growth opportunities
- Access to diverse customer base
- Proximity to other African countries
- Key industries: agriculture, manufacturing, oil, petroleum and related products, cocoa, and rubber
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
How Much Do Nigeria Toll-Free Numbers Cost?
We offer 5 different toll-free number plans to suit businesses of every type and need. Our pricing is straightforward, with no hidden fees or long-term contracts. Nigeria toll-free numbers start at $148.95 per month with included minutes.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Buy a Nigeria Toll Free Number?
You can buy a Nigeria phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Nigeria, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded.
Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Phone numbers available across the globe.
Reach us via phone, chat, website, and email.
We've been in business since 1996.
Multiple layers of redundancy = Higher reliability.
Buy Nigeria Toll-Free Numbers Today
Global Call Forwarding is your partner in finding the right scalable solutions for you. We offer enterprise geographic numbers, local phone numbers, international numbers, and Nigeria toll free numbers.
Sign up today or work with our experts to find a plan customized for your business needs.
Contact Global Call Forwarding at 1 (888) 908 6171 to learn more or get started