Use Czech Republic virtual phone numbers to expand your business in Europe and gradually extend services to neighboring countries like Poland, Austria, Germany, and Hungary.
Let’s look at why you should buy a Czechia phone number to scale your business, it’s essential to understand how Czech Republic virtual numbers work.
What is a Czech Republic Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers are cloud-based and let users make voice calls across geographical boundaries with high quality service and low calling and operating costs. This means that your business can establish a local presence in Czechia virtually and manage operations and customer support from other parts of the world.
Local Czechs recognize local Czechia numbers and are more comfortable dealing with businesses that have a local base. And you can route incoming calls to your main office or customer service center, wherever they may be located.
Types of of Czech Republic Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Czech Republic phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Czech Republic toll-free numbers (800, 828) — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Czech Republic numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Czech Republic Phone Number Format
The country code for Czech Republic is (+420). The Czech Republic phone number format includes the toll-free or area code and the 6-digit subscriber number:
The Czech Republic toll-free number format is +420 (828) xxx-xxx.
The Czech Republic local number format is +420 2xx-xxx-xxx.*
*Prague area code (2)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Czech Republic Number
Why should your business buy a Czech Republic phone number?
With a Denmark virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Czech Republic market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Czech Republic customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Czech Republic Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Czech Republic virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Czech Republic Phone Number?
You can buy a Czech Republic phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Czech Republic, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.