Looking for a way to offer services in Western Africa without increasing your business expenses? With Ghana virtual phone numbers, you can establish a communication channel with locals in the area and expand at your own pace.
Before we take a look at why you should buy a Ghana phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Ghana virtual numbers work.
What is a Ghana Virtual Number?
Cloud-based or virtual numbers use the internet to transmit calls from one party to another. This gives users the freedom to make calls from any location, as virtual numbers are not attached to specific physical locations or traditional phone lines.
So, your business can use Ghana virtual phone numbers from anywhere in the world. You can use these numbers to communicate with locals without paying high international calling rates. And locals can call your business for (toll) free, even if your business is located outside the country.
Types of of Ghana Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Ghana phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Ghana toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
Ghana Phone Number Format
The country code for Ghana is (+233). The Ghana phone number format includes the toll free and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Ghana toll free number format is +233 (0800) xx-xxxx.
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Ghana Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Ghana phone number?
With a Ghana virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Ghanaian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Ghanaian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Ghana Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Ghana virtual numbers starting at $198.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Ghana Phone Number?
You can buy a Ghana phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Ghana, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Ghana VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
Get Ghana virtual numbers from Global Call Forwarding today! Sign up online or speak with our experts at +1 (561) 908-6171.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.