Expand your business services and find new customers in Central America with Guatemala virtual phone numbers. Use these numbers to qualify new leads and provide support to customers in Guatemala, without opening a local office.
Before we take a look at [why you should buy an] Guatemala phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Guatemala virtual numbers work.
What is a Guatemala Virtual Number?
Country cloud phone numbers let you call and receive calls from people in other countries without paying high calling rates and with reliable service. These numbers are not limited to one physical location, enabling you to use them from any location.
This means that your business can use Guatemala virtual numbers from outside the country. So, if you have a main office in the US, your teams can call locals in Guatemala with a local caller ID and you can forward incoming calls to your US office. This way, customers calling your business pay regular local calling rates.
Types of of Guatemala Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Guatemala phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Guatemala toll-free numbers (800, 801)— free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Guatemala numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Guatemala Phone Number Format
The country code for Guatemala is (+502). The Guatemala phone number format includes the toll-free or area code and the 5-7-digit subscriber number:
The Guatemala toll-free number format is +502 (800) xxxxx.
The Guatemala local number format is +502 2xxx-xxxx.*
*Guatemala City area code (2)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Guatemala Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Guatemala phone number?
With a Guatemala virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Guatemalan market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Danish customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Guatemala Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Guatemala virtual numbers starting at $16.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Guatemala Phone Number?
You can buy a Guatemala phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Guatemala, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.