Considering expanding your business’ service to countries in East Africa? You will need to establish a strong communication channel to manage calls with local customers, prospects, suppliers, and more. With Kenya virtual phone numbers, you can communicate with locals and test the market before opening a physical location in the country.
Let’s look at why you should buy a Kenya phone number to scale your business and how Kenya virtual numbers work.
What is a Kenya Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers use VoIP technology to transmit voice calls over the internet. So, users can make and receive calls from any location and device as long as they’re connected to a stable internet connection.
This means that your business can expand services to Kenya without actually being present in the country. You simply use Kenya virtual phone numbers and forward incoming calls to a desired number or location. And since you use Kenya phone numbers, locals will pay regular calling rates, even if your business is located outside the country.
Types of of Kenya Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Kenya phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Kenya toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Kenya numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Kenya Phone Number Format
The country code for Kenya is (+254). The Kenya phone number format includes the dialing code (+), the toll free or area code, and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The Kenya toll free number format is +254 (800) xxx-xxx.
The Kenya local number format is +254 (20) xxxxxxx.*
*Nairobi area code (20)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a Kenya Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Kenya phone number?
With a Kenya virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Kenyan market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Kenyan customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Kenya Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Kenya virtual numbers starting at $38.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Kenya Phone Number?
You can buy a Kenya phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Kenya, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Kenya VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
Get Kenya virtual numbers from Global Call Forwarding today! Sign up online or speak with our experts at +1 (561) 908-6171.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.