Expand your business’ reach to East Africa with Seychelles virtual phone numbers. These numbers will help you establish a local presence and grow your customer base. Seychelles is a corporate tax haven, drawing foreign investment – especially from businesses in the financial sector.
Before we look at why you should buy a Seychelles phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Seychelles virtual numbers work.
What is an Seychelles Virtual Number?
Make and receive calls via the internet with virtual numbers. These numbers use VoIP technology to transmit calls virtually. This way, they eliminate the need for traditional phone lines and reduce the cost of international and long-distance calling.
Types of Seychelles Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Seychelles phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Seychelles national numbers — are reachable from the entire country.
Seychelles Phone Number Format
The country code for Seychelles is (+248). The Seychelles phone number format includes the toll-free or area code and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The Seychelles number format is (+248) xxx xxxx.*
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Seychelles Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Seychelles phone number?
With an Seychelles virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Seychelles economy
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Bolivian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Seychelles Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Seychelles virtual numbers starting at $78.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Seychelles Phone Number?
You can buy a Seychelles phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Seychelles, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Seychelles VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.