Expand your reach within Central Europe cost-effectively with local Slovenia numbers. No need to set up additional offices or hire a local team. Simply forward incoming calls to your main office located anywhere in the world.
Before we take a look at why you should buy a Slovenia phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Slovenia virtual numbers work.
What is an Slovenia Virtual Number?
Use virtual business numbers as a cost-friendly solution to connect with locals in different countries. Since these numbers transmit calls via the internet, you can cut down on international and long-distance calling charges.
Types of Slovenia Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Slovenia phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
Slovenia Phone Number Format
The country code for Slovenia is (+386). The Slovenia phone number format includes the toll-free code (80) or area code and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The Slovenia toll-free number format is 080 xxxxxx.
The Slovenia local number format is +386 (02) xxx xx xx.*
*Maribor area code (2)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Slovenia Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Slovenia phone number?
With an Slovenia virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Slovenia economy
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Bolivian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does an Slovenia Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Slovenia virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Slovenia Phone Number?
You can buy a Slovenia phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Slovenia, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Slovenia VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.