Enter the Eastern African market with Uganda virtual phone numbers and gradually increase coverage in Africa. Virtual numbers let you connect with local customers and suppliers without being in the country or region.
Before we look at why you should buy an Uganda phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Uganda virtual numbers work.
What is an Uganda Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers use the internet to transmit calls from one party to the other. These numbers are not attached to any physical location and so can be used from any location and device. All you need is a stable internet connection.
You can use Uganda phone numbers to connect with local customers, prospects, and vendors without being present in the country. Display your Uganda virtual number when making business calls and simply forward incoming calls to your head office, wherever it is located.
Types of of Uganda Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Uganda phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Uganda toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- National Uganda numbers — start with 206 and are reachable from the entire country.
Uganda Phone Number Format
The country code for Uganda is (+256). The Uganda phone number format includes the toll free and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Uganda toll free number format is +256 (800) xxxxxx.
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Uganda Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Uganda phone number?
With a Uganda virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Ugandan market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Ugandan customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Uganda Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Uganda virtual numbers starting at $48.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Uganda Phone Number?
You can buy a Uganda phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Uganda, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Uganda VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
Get Uganda virtual numbers from Global Call Forwarding today! Sign up online or speak with our experts at +1 (561) 908-6171.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.