Looking to expand your business in Central Asia? Consider tapping into Uzbekistan’s budding market. With economic reforms, pro-business policies, and incentivized FDI procedures, this country is prime for new investments.
Before we look at how an Uzbekistan phone number can help you scale your business, it’s important to understand how Uzbekistan virtual numbers work.
Get a Virtual Number in Uzbekistan
Virtual phone numbers use the internet and VoIP technology to transmit high-quality voice calls. And since you can access the internet from anywhere, your business is not limited to specific geographical boundaries. This means your in-office, remote, or global teams can connect with local customers from any location using Uzbekistan virtual numbers. Use these numbers to grow your business by establishing a local presence in the country.
Types of Uzbekistan Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Uzbekistan phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Uzbekistan toll-free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country..
- Uzbekistan local or geographic numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Uzbekistan Phone Number Format
The country code for Uzbekistan is (+998). The Uzbekistan phone number format includes the toll-free or area code and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Uzbekistan toll-free number formatis +998 (800) xxxxxxx.
The Uzbekistan local number formatis +998 (71) xxxxxxx.*
*Tashkent area code (71)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Uzbekistan Number
Why should your business buy an Uzbekistan phone number?
With a Uzbekistan virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Uzbekistan market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Uzbekistan customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does an Uzbekistan Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Uzbekistan virtual numbers starting at $58.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get an Uzbekistan Phone Number?
You can buy a Uzbekistan phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Uzbekistan, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Uzbekistan VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.