United World Telecom LC
Delray Beach, Florida — Full-time
About this Role
Our Delray Beach office is seeking a dynamic IT professional with exceptional analysis and development skills. You will join our existing Development Team and use your skills to enhance our already successful product range.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with a team to develop new systems, build, implement new features, update, and maintain existing applications.
- Use best practices and tools to assist in the development and maintenance of software product documentation.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively, with the team members across the organization, to ensure successful results.
- Write, modify and/or translate software programs and applications per specification.
- Participate in conceiving, designing, building, and launching new user-facing features.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-stack web development experience
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL, PHP, Angular. NodeJS is a plus.
- Experience with building REST APIs, XML, JSON, etc.
- Must be able to clearly communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team-oriented work approach with the ability to work independently.
- Desire and initiative to take on challenges and deliver results.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Growth opportunities
$80,000 – $95,000 per year
To apply, please contact Bulent Erkaya, COO