United World Telecom LC
Delray Beach, Florida — Full-time
About this Role
We are currently looking for an Account Executive – B2B Inside Sales who will be mainly responsible for developing new corporate accounts as well as maintaining current clients in the assigned territory. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in Business to Business (B2B) account management and business development and should be comfortable communicating with clients by phone and email in an office environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain corporate accounts with international telecommunication needs.
- Reach out to key corporate decision makers, identify international telecom needs of their organization, propose specific solutions, and negotiate commercial terms of business.
- Act as the main point of contact within UWT for assigned corporate accounts and work with related departments to resolve issues and to assist with service requests.
- Build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing team in developing and applying pricing strategy as well as in creating new marketing channels and campaigns.
- Develop unique ways to grow the new and current business by analyzing internal data, competition and the markets, and by providing solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Create monthly progress reports utilizing internal and external data summarizing growth opportunities and challenges along with proposed or already taken actions.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and to help develop new marketing campaigns.
- Most of the above responsibilities to be conducted by phone and email from our corporate office.
- Research potential business leads by online tools and LinkedIn, create contact lists for email marketing and follow up with those leads responding to emails.
Requirements & Experience
- Proven business development and account management experience in B2B environment.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator.
- Detail-oriented, fast-thinking problem solver.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new technologies and systems.
- Technical understanding of hardware, software, and network environments.
- Prior experience in telecom industry is preferred, but experience in related industries will be considered as well.
- Full command of MS Excel, Word; experience with Google Apps and CRM systems preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably a second language (Spanish or
- French preferred).
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus package and commission pay
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Growth opportunities
$45,000 – $70,000 a year
Click here to apply