About this Role
Location: Delray Beach, Florida — Internship, in-house
United World Telecom (est. 1996) offers cloud communication solutions to help businesses around the world communicate with their customers. We have a global and diverse team and over 8,000 customers worldwide.
We’re growing our marketing team and need a digital marketing intern skilled in short, medium, and long-form content. We are looking for a marketing intern who will be responsible for writing original tech-related content, implementing SEO guidelines, and researching industry-related topics. The successful candidate will be creative, familiar with writing for the web, and will provide writing samples.
This position offers a good opportunity to gain hands-on digital marketing experience and skills in an inclusive, learning-friendly environment.
Depending on internship performance, this internship may turn into a full-time employee position.
- Write web content optimized for SEO (blog posts, articles, content pages, landing pages, sales enablement content, etc.).
- Proofread and edit content before publishing.
- Distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Assist with video content shoots and help produce short and long-form videos
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Research industry-related topics and identify additional opportunities to increase the company’s exposure on the internet.
- Support content localization efforts.
- Work with the marketing, sales, and content teams.
Candidates will be asked to complete a writing and editing test.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s or pursuing Bachelor’s in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Second language preferred.
- Proven writing experience; B2B preferred, not required.
- Portfolio of published articles or writing samples.
- Basic understanding of on-page SEO and link-building concepts.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with WordPress and G-Suite.
- Some experience in community outreach is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to interact effectively with different departments and strong teamwork skills.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Growth opportunities
Contact: Meryl D’Sa-Wilson, Digital Marketing Manager or email your resume and writing sample: firstname.lastname@example.org