United World Telecom LC
Delray Beach, Florida — Full-time, in-house
About this Role
United World Telecom (est. 1996) offers cloud communication solutions to help businesses around the world communicate with their customers. We have a global and diverse team and over 8,000 customers worldwide.
We’re growing our content team and need a content writer skilled in short, medium, and long-form content to join us in our Delray Beach, Florida office. We are looking for a Content Writer who will be responsible for writing original tech-related content, implementing SEO guidelines, researching industry-related topics, and managing outreach efforts. The successful candidate will be creative, familiar with writing for the web, and will provide writing samples.
Candidates will be asked to complete a writing and editing test.
Content Writing Responsibilities
- Write web content optimized for SEO (blog posts, articles, content pages, landing pages, etc.).
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Promote and manage content on social media.
- Perform relevant and quality link-building through different methods (guest posting, email outreach, community participation, and social media outreach).
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase the company’s exposure on the internet.
- Participate in industry-related community groups.
- Work with the content manager to prepare content needed for outreach.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Proven writing experience; B2B preferred, not required.
- Portfolio of published articles or writing samples.
- Basic understanding of on-page SEO and link-building concepts.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with WordPress and G-Suite.
- Some experience in community outreach is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to interact effectively with different departments and strong teamwork skills.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Growth opportunities
$35,000 – $40,000
Contact: Please send your resume and writing samples to Luke Genoyer.