What is Select Country Forwarding?
Select country forwarding is a service that provides immense convenience for businesses by routing calls from different countries to select locations automatically. This is done through using advanced call forwarding through the IVR, which routes to specific numbers in specific countries to ensure callers receive customer service that meets their cultural and language needs.
How Does Select Country Forwarding Work?
Select country forwarding is a versatile service that adds additional value to a business. If a company receives many international calls, this service enables them to automatically redirect calls through forwarding to select phone numbers or extension lines in specific area codes and countries. For example, if you have a large number of Spanish-speaking customers from various countries, all calls from these countries can be forwarded to your call center located in Puerto Rico. If you have clients in French-speaking nations, all calls can be automatically forwarded to your call center in Montreal, Canada.
Benefits of Select Country Forwarding for Your Business:
- Simplifies and channels incoming call traffic based on location
- Offers an efficient, automated service to ensure your calls are properly managed from specific countries
- Allows you to manage your international calls with maximum efficiency in specific languages
- Ensures your clients are attended to with the best customer service possible
- Automatically directs international call traffic to specific locations
- It’s easy to use and setup through the control panel to suit your individual business needs
How do I Get Select Country Forwarding?
This feature is available with our Advanced IVR service and enables you to forward calls from a predefined country code to a specific phone number. With this feature, you can route the calls coming from different countries to specific phone numbers. For example, you have the ability to forward all incoming calls from Spain to a call center with Spanish-speaking agents that may be located elsewhere.