Important: This Zoho CRM extension only works If you are an existing customer of Global Call
Forwarding and has activated the option for Zoho CRM integration
The goal of the extension is to automatically upload and display on Zoho CRM all calls made from or
to one of your contacts or leads through Global Call Forwarding platform.
Before you install the extension, take the steps 1 to 7:
1. Login to your Global Call Forwarding account with your e-mail and password
2. On your control panel, in the “services” menu you will see the “integration” option, click on it
3. Click on “Integrate“ option corresponding to Zoho
4. The system will automatically generate a secret key. Copy it and keep it somewhere safe, you
will need to insert that information into Zoho CRM Extension
5. You can choose to integrate the calls for all your lines, or select some to be uploaded.
6. Save all your changes before going to the next step
7. Once the changes are saved, you can see the start date and secret key on your Global Call
Forwarding control panel:
8. Now, go to Zoho CRM to install the Global Call Forwarding extension. After the installation, the
following screen will appear. Please enter your G number, your secret Key and select the update
frequency you want your calls to be uploaded to Zoho CRM.
9. After two hours you can observe the calls being uploaded to the existing contacts (module calls)
and leads that have a matching number. The calls made from or to numbers that are not registered
in your CRM will be ignored. (Important: the historical calls won’t be imported, it will only import the
calls starting from the time the integration was requested in our platform and generated the secret