Important: This Zoho CRM extension only works If you are an existing customer of Global Call Forwarding
and has activated the option for Zoho CRM Softphone integration
With Zoho CRM Softphone extension you can use your Global Call Forwarding Softphone within your Zoho CRM pages to make and receive phone calls.
To activate the option for Zoho CRM Softphone integration follow the steps 1 to 4:
1. Login to your Global Call Forwarding account with your e-mail and password
2. On your control panel, in the “services” menu you will see the “integration” option, click on it
3. Click on “Integrate“ option corresponding to Zoho CRM Softphone integration
4. You must choose the PINs (User IDs) you would like to activate the extension and click “Continue”
Now, each user selected must go to their Zoho CRM and install the GCF Softphone extension:
1. Go to Zoho CRM settings and install the GCF Softphone extension. After the installation is completed, a screen will appear requesting the corresponding Global Call Forwarding credentials (PIN + password):
2. Once the credentials are entered, a ‘phone’ icon at the bottom right corner should appear, Click on it. A menu will open your softphone app or simply click on the green ‘phone’ icons beside every contact’s phone number to instantly place a call to that number using your softphone extension.