Global Call Forwarding has been in business since 1996, enabling businesses to grow through the use of intelligent telecommunications. From our humble beginnings to now serving a large global clientele, we continue to offer cutting-edge business solutions helping businesses of all sizes from startups to enterprise corporations with their communication needs.
We are pleased to announce the Global Call Forwarding International Business Communications Scholarship. This scholarship has been created to support students with the opportunity to pursue their goals further by offering assistance with the cost of their education.
United World Telecom (DBA Global Call Forwarding) will award a single $5,000 scholarship for the best essay submitted to be determined by our judges. The scholarship award will be sent as a check, made payable to the university or college that the winner is enrolled for a term in 2018.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad. Winners will be asked to provide a transcript before receiving their winnings with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
How To Apply & Requirements
- Please write an essay on any one of the following topics using the form below:
- How has VoIP phone service changed the way businesses communicate with their international customers in the past decade?
- How do international toll free numbers help global businesses communicate more effectively with customers?
- How can international toll free numbers with call recording be used to assess the effectiveness of worldwide digital and traditional marketing campaigns?
- What role can a virtual phone number play in helping a business expand to an international location?
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 800 words, maximum of 1,000 words.
- Scholarship essay must be submitted by October 15, 2018
Selected Winners and Winner Announcement
The winner will be announced on or before November 22, 2018 and notified via email and telephone.
Resources and Tips for Submitting Your Essay
Here are some articles related to writing a scholarship essay you can reference
- Winning Scholarship Essays
- 10 Tips for Writing Effective Scholarship Essays
- How To Write a Winning Scholarship Essay
Terms and Conditions
United World Telecom (DBA Global Call Forwarding) is wholly committed to protecting your private information. By using this website and submitting your scholarship entry, you agree to use and disclosure of your personal information as described in our Terms and Conditions. If you can’t agree, please do not use this website or submit any information.
When you submit an entry for the International Business Communications Scholarship all rights and ownership to all content submitted becomes the property of United World Telecom, even if your entry is not selected as a winner. United World Telecom has the right to publish any content submitted once the entry period has concluded in any manner deemed appropriate.
Selection of a Winner
Winning entries are chosen entirely at United World Telecoms discretion, and the winner will be contacted upon winning via email and phone. Upon selection of a winner, an announcement will be made by United World Telecom and shared across it’s websites and social media outlets.
Current Enrollment Required
Winners will be confirmed once proof of enrollment has been received by United World Telecom in the form of a tuition bill or letter from the accredited college, trade school, or university. If proof cannot be provided by the winner, a secondary winner will be selected
There are no geographic restrictions to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be considered.
The scholarship award will be sent in the form of a check, made out directly to the college or university that the winner is attending for a school term in 2018.
No purchase is necessary to apply to or win this scholarship.
About United World Telecom
United World Telecom’s corporate headquarters is located in Delray Beach, Florida.
3333 S Congress Ave Suite 300
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA Toll Free: 1-888-908-6171
United World Telecom’s has an office with sales and support services located in Bangkok, Thailand servicing the Asia region.
The Hive Bangkok
46/9 Soi Sukhumvit 49
Klong Ton Nua Sub-District,
Wattana District, Bangkok