Expand to new parts of Southeastern Europe with Bulgaria virtual phone numbers. Use these numbers to test the market, build business connections, and establish a local presence in the country.
Before we look at why you should buy a Bulgaria phone number to scale your business, let’s walk through how Bulgaria virtual numbers work.
What is a Bulgaria Virtual Number?
A virtual phone number uses voice over IP (VoIP) technology to convert voice signals to digital packets and transmit them over an internet connection. This way, the phone number does not need a traditional telephone line to work. It can be used from any location and device, giving users freedom to call from outside the associated country.
YIn other words, your business does not have to be located in Bulgaria to make and receive calls from local customers. Use a local caller ID when making calls and forward incoming calls to your office or customer service team located elsewhere.
Types of of Bulgaria Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Bulgaria phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Bulgaria toll-free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Bulgaria numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Bulgaria Phone Number Format
The country code for Bulgaria is (+359). The Bulgaria phone number format includes the trunk prefix (0), the toll-free or area code, and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The Bulgaria toll-free number format is +359 (0800) xx-xxx.
The Bulgaria local number format is +359 (02) xxx-xxxx.*
*Sofia area code (2)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Bulgaria Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Bulgaria phone number?
With a Bulgaria virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Bulgarian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Bulgarian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Bulgaria Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Bulgaria virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Bulgaria Phone Number?
You can buy a Bulgaria phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Bulgaria, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.