Whether your business is already located in Africa or you want to expand to the continent, you can gradually expand to different African countries with the help of cloud-based phone numbers. Similarly, if you want to extend coverage to Western Africa, you may use Nigeria virtual phone numbers.
Let’s look at how a Nigeria phone number can help you scale your business and how Nigeria virtual numbers work.
What is a Nigeria Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers are cloud-based business numbers that let users make calls without worrying about the limits of their location. In other words, users can use virtual numbers to call people in other countries and regions without paying high long-distance fees or worrying about service issues.
These numbers are built to place calls over the internet, ensuring high voice quality and reliable service. Businesses that want to test the Nigerian market or build local connections can use Nigeria virtual phone numbers and make calls from their head office located anywhere in the world.
Types of of Nigeria Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Nigeria phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Nigeria toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Nigeria numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Nigeria Phone Number Format
The country code for Nigeria is (+234). The Nigeria phone number format includes the toll free or area code and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Nigeria toll free number format is +234 (toll free code) xxx-xxxx.
The Nigeria local number format is +234 (01)x-xxxx.*
*Lagos area code (01)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Nigeria Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Nigeria phone number?
With a Nigeria virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Nigerian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Nigerian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Nigeria Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Nigeria virtual numbers starting at $48.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Nigeria Phone Number?
You can buy a Nigeria phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Nigeria, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
With Nigeria VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
Get Nigeria virtual numbers from Global Call Forwarding today! Sign up online or speak with our experts at +1 (561) 908-6171.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.