Sweden virtual phone numbers are a brilliant customer service and marketing tool that can help you build stronger connections with customers in Sweden. The best part? You can use these numbers to forward calls internationally to a location or number of your choice. So, you can establish a communication channel with locals without having a physical office.
Before we look at why you should buy a Sweden phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Sweden virtual numbers work.
What is a Sweden Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers use the internet to make and receive calls. This gives users the freedom to call from any location and device and connect with customers in multiple countries.
Your Sweden virtual phone numbers can be set to redirect calls to your specific business number, and this can be any number – mobile or landline. With this service, you will never miss a call, any time of the day or night. Whether you are traveling or not actually residing in Sweden, it will in no way act as a hurdle in operating and monitoring your business in Sweden.
Companies need to adopt newer and more advanced business communications means to expand their local presence, enabling them to reach out to a greater number of customers. While using email and live chat services to interact and communicate with business partners, clients, and customers, technologies now exist that can allow you to purchase Sweden virtual phone numbers quite easily to expand your business in the most up-to-the-minute manner.
Through this advanced technology, you can use offshore phone numbers without paying steep rates for business needs. If taking your business operations to Sweden is something you’re considering, keep in mind that you have the cost-effective and efficient option of purchasing Sweden virtual phone numbers. This is a strategy many smart businesses have found to be greatly helpful, and time-saving.
Types of of Sweden Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Sweden phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Sweden toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Sweden mobile numbers — start with (76) and are SMS-capable.
- National Sweden numbers — start with (10) or (77) and are reachable from the entire country.
- Local or geographic Sweden numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Sweden Phone Number Format
The country code for Sweden is (+46). The Sweden phone number format includes the trunk prefix (0), the toll free or area code, and the 6-8-digit subscriber number:
The Sweden toll free number format is +46 (020) xx-xx-xx.
The Sweden mobile number format is +46 (076) xxx-xx-xx
The Sweden national number format is +46 (010) xxx-xx-xx
The Sweden local number format is +46 (08) xxx-xxx-xx.*
*Stockholm area code (8)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Sweden Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Sweden phone number?
With a Sweden virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Swedish market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Swedish customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Sweden Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Sweden virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Sweden Phone Number?
You can buy a Sweden phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Sweden, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.