Important: This Zendesk CRM extension only works If you are an existing customer of Global Call Forwarding and has activated the option for Zendesk CRM Softphone integration
With the Zendesk CRM Softphone extension you can use your Global Call Forwarding Softphone within your Zendesk CRM pages to make and receive phone calls.
To activate the option for Zendesk CRM Softphone integration follow the steps 1 to 4:
1. Login to your Global Call Forwarding account with your e-mail and password
2. On your control panel, in the “services” menu you will see the “integration” option, click on it
3. Click on “Integrate“ option corresponding to Zendesk CRM Softphone integration
4. You must choose the PINs (User IDs) you would like to activate the extension and click “Continue”
Now, each user selected must go to their Zendesk CRM and install the GCF Softphone extension:
1. Go to Zendesk CRM marketplace and install the GCF Softphone – Zendesk extension.
2. Once the credentials are entered, a Global Call Forwarding icon at the top right corner should appear, Click on it. A menu will open your softphone app or simply click on the phone number on every customer’s page to instantly place a call to that number using your softphone extension.