Grow Your Business with Toll Free Numbers
Very few entrepreneurs start their first venture with fully-fitted corporate headquarters and a large budget. In fact, most startup owners work from home. Time is spent developing the company and reinvesting revenue. Neither time nor money can be wasted, which is why more and more small-business owners are using virtual phone numbers, such as French toll free numbers to help them stay ahead in today’s competitive market.
Why Your Business Needs French Toll Free Numbers
Here are just a few ways that French toll free numbers can make your business life easier.
- Productivity on the go: With French toll free numbers you can conduct business from absolutely anywhere. You don’t have to wait in your office for that important conference call or those faxed documents. All calls can be routed to your mobile device, voicemails can be delivered to your inbox as a text or voicemail, and faxes can be delivered to your email.
- Redirect calls in an instant: French toll free numbers allow you to screen all your calls so that your phone isn’t flooded will calls when you’re busy doing something else. All you do is answer the phone and direct the caller to voicemail, so you can avoid having a conversation when you don’t have the time.
- Your caller will remain on hold and will not know the difference.
- Boost your professional appearance: When you’ve just started a new company, things can be hectic for a while. Things can occasionally go awry, but you don’t want your customers to know that. Virtual numbers, such as French toll free numbers, give you a professional image whether you’re working from your home office or your attic. You can even offer your callers a personalized greeting with a menu for them to select the department they need.
- Expanding your business: Because you want to start your enterprise with the aim of succeeding, you don’t want to be limited by your phone system.
- Virtual numbers like French toll free numbers allow your phone system to grow along with your business. With Global Call Forwarding you can add virtual numbers, for more than 140 countries, at any time. There’s no contract, so you can remove them if your budget gets restricted, or if you find numbers for certain areas are not needed. You can also customize each number’s greeting for different employees.
- Provide superior service for your customers and your team: Your revenue is dependent upon great customer service and excellent employee productivity. Virtual phone services like Global Call Forwarding facilitate both of these purposes thanks to world-class connectivity. French toll free numbers allow your employees to have flexible work hours and the ability to work from anywhere because they will always have access to calls from customers and clients. You can also make sure all your employees are on the same page, with regular conference calls.
- Maximize savings: French toll free numbers will save you money over and over again because everything you need is in the cloud or online. You do not have to pay for new hardware or expensive software. You will have the image of a major international enterprise, but you won’t have the expenses they have.
- Take advantage of extra features: Global Call Forwarding offers a suite of additional features including call forwarding, fax and SMS forwarding, failover calling, roll-over minutes, call recording, advanced IVR/PBX, enterprise API, time of day forwarding, local ringback tone, and sequential forwarding.
- Keep business and personal calls separate: With virtual international numbers, you have no need for two separate phones. You can use the same device for personal and business calls and still keep them separate. This means your family and friends can use the same number, and you don’t have to put your personal number on your website or advertisements. Furthermore, when you’re making a call through your virtual number, the recipient will see your business number rather than your personal ID.
- Fast set up: When you subscribe to virtual U.S. or international numbers with Global Call Forwarding, your system will be set up in a matter of minutes. If you have never used virtual numbers before, you can sign up for a no-obligation free trial, to experience first-hand just how virtual numbers can help your business grow.
- Keep tabs on your marketing: When you use different virtual numbers on each of your marketing campaigns, you can easily keep track of which ones generate the most leads and which ones need optimizing. This provides a great way to record your metrics.
- Keeping staff on point: Because Global Call Forwarding virtual numbers feature a call recording option, you can use recorded calls to train staff and to help improve your customer service.
Get French Toll Free Numbers
Call our team at Global Call Forwarding today to find out more about how you can boost your business image with virtual international phone numbers.