Do you want to expand your international business to different parts of Europe? Get an Austria phone number and enter your business in the Austrian market. With Austria virtual numbers, you offer locals a convenient way to connect with you.
What is an Austria Virtual Number?
Austria virtual phone numbers are cloud-based business numbers that let customers connect with local Austrian customers from any part of the world. Whether your business is located in Europe or anywhere else in the world, you can easily communicate with potential customers in Austria without establishing a local presence.
Execute your global expansion plan by entering your business into different European markets. Start by getting an Austria virtual number and creating a virtual local presence in the country.
Types of Austria Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Austria phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Austria toll free numbers (0800) — free to call from anywhere within the country and are mobile accessible
- National Austria numbers — start with (720), and are reachable from the entire country.
Austria Phone Number Format
The country code for Austria is (+43). The Austria phone number format includes the dialing code (+0), the toll free (800) or national code (720), and the 6-digit subscriber number:
The Austria toll free number format is +43 (0800) xxxxxx.
The The Austria national number format is +43 (0720) xxxxxx.
A reliable suite of included and premium features to power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a Austria Number for Business
Why should your business buy an Austria phone number?
With a Austria virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Austrian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Austiran customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Austria Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Austria virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Brazil Phone Number?
You can buy a Austria phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Austria, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Telephone Numbers in Austria
Austrian locals and businesses can use various telecom services to stay connected. Here’s information about the telecom scene in Austria:
Austria telecom regulator — Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications (RTR).
Telecom services offered in Austria — Telephone services, radio, and TV, as well as internet services.
Major Austria telecom operators — A1, Magenta Telekom, and 3 (Drei).
Get Austria Virtual Phone Numbers
Use Austria virtual phone numbers to build a relationship with local customers, vendors, suppliers, and more. For more information, visit our homepage or speak with our representatives!
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.