Colombia is a South American country that has been gradually entering the global market as a booming economy. It is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse regions globally, making it an excellent market to tap. Getting a Colombia virtual phone number will give your business an opportunity to enter this economy and gain new customers.
Before we look at why you should buy Colombia phone numbers to scale your business, it’s crucial to understand how Colombia virtual numbers work.
Get a Virtual Phone Number in Colombia
Colombia virtual numbers are cloud-based and transmit calls over the internet through VoIP technology. This allows businesses (local and international) to communicate with Colombian locals more efficiently and with low calling rates.
We have a wide selection of Colombia virtual phone numbers to make and receive international calls using a local caller ID. Get a virtual number to initiate contact with local customers, vendors, and contacts in Colombia.
Types of Colombia Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Colombia phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Colombia toll free numbers — start with 800, free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local Colombia numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country such as Armenia, Bogota, Cali, Medellin.
Colombia Phone Number Format
The country code for Colombia is (+57). The Colombia phone number format includes the trunk code for toll free numbers (01), the toll free code (800) or area code, and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Colombia toll free number format is +57 (01) (800) xxxxxxx.
The Colombia local number format is +57 (4) xxxxxxx.*
*Medellin area code (4)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a Colombia Number
Why should your business buy a Colombia phone number?
With a Colombia virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Colombian and Latin American market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Colombian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Colombia Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Colombia virtual numbers starting at $18.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Colombia Phone Number?
You can buy a Colombia phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Colombia, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Telephone Numbers in Colombia
Locals in Colombia can benefit from a variety of telecom services for business and personal use. Here’s information about the telecom scene in Colombia:
Colombia telecom regulator — Autoriad Nacional de Televisión
Telecom services offered in Colombia — Mobile, fixed-line, and internet services for business and personal use.
Major Colombia telecom operators — Introduction, ETB, Movistar (Telefónica Telecom/Colombia Telecom), TigoUne (UNE-EPM Telecomunicaciones), Claro (Telmex Colombia/América Móvil), and Emcali.
Get Colombia Virtual Phone Numbers
We have partnerships with local Colombia telecom operators and can, therefore, offer our customers inexpensive Colombia VoIP numbers. Sign up on our homepage or call us to get a Colombia virtual phone number!
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.