Would you like to expand your small business to South Africa but don’t have the financial means or overseas resources to make it happen? You may not know that there is a way you can do it without having to worry about relocating or setting up a physical base overseas. All you need are South Africa virtual phone numbers.
What is a South Africa Virtual Number?
Having one or more South Africa virtual phone numbers means having local or toll-free numbers in South Africa. Once you set up a subscription to these numbers, any of your clients and colleagues in South Africa can use them to call your place of business at any time, with little or no cost to them. All calls are redirected to a number or the numbers of your choosing. The number can be your home or office landline, your company’s call center, a member of your customer service team, or your personal cell phone.
Types of of South Africa Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of South Africa phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- South Africa toll free numbers (0800) — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- National South Africa numbers — start with (87) and are reachable from the entire country.
- Local or geographic South Africa numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
South Africa Phone Number Format
The country code for South Africa is (+27). The South Africa phone number format includes the dialing code (+0), the toll free or area code, and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The South Africa toll free number format is +27 (080) 0xx-xxxx.
The South Africa local number format is +27 (010) xxx-xxxx.*
*Johannesburg area code (10)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a South Africa Number
Why should your business buy a South Africa phone number?
With a South Africa virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the South African market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local South African customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a South Africa Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers South Africa virtual numbers starting at $18.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a South Africa Phone Number?
You can buy a South Africa phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose South Africa, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
Doing Business in South Africa
The Republic of South Africa is Africa’s southernmost country, and it is also southern Africa’s largest country and the world’s 25th largest nation. South Africa has a multi-ethnic society that incorporates a wide range of languages, religions, and cultures.
Johannesburg is South Africa’s financial hub, and the nation’s economy is mainly focused on business services and real estate. Since the 1990s, South African economic growth has been boosted by the retail and wholesale sectors and communications and tourism. These days South Africa’s economy is shifting its focus towards financial services, technology, and e-commerce.
6 Advantages of South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers
South Africa virtual phone numbers or other international virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding can help your business get ahead in a number of ways, including:
1. Maximize cost savings
Virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding can help you conserve two of your most precious resources: time and money. You don’t need to spend money on dedicated hardware or complicated software. You simply sign up for a monthly subscription. There is no contract and no minimum time fulfillment. You can increase, reduce, or cancel your numbers at any time.
2. Never miss a call
Whether you are in your home office or traveling for business or pleasure, you can rest assured that your calls from customers will always be answered. If you’re not available, you can have them forwarded to another number or use the fail forwarding feature so that calls can be directed to several different numbers simultaneously until someone picks up.
3. Screen your calls
Our call screening feature lets you answer your phone and redirect the call using one screening prompt. You don’t have to speak to the caller; you can send them to voicemail or check the caller’s number. This feature will prevent you from being bombarded by calls when you are busy. Callers stay on hold and won’t know what is going on behind the scenes to manage calls.
4. Establish a professional image
Starting up a small business isn’t always as straightforward as you may think, and you need as many tools at your disposal as you can get to make it easier.
With South Africa virtual phone numbers from Global Call Forwarding, your customers never need to know how small your company is or that you’re not working out of a traditional office space.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.