Would you like to expand your small business to South Africa but don’t have the financial means or overseas resources to make it happen? You may not know that there is a way you can do it without having to worry about relocating or setting up a physical base overseas. All you need are South Africa virtual phone numbers.
What is a South Africa Virtual Number?
Having one or more South Africa virtual phone numbers means having local or toll-free numbers in South Africa. Once you set up a subscription to these numbers, any of your clients and colleagues in South Africa can use them to call your place of business at any time, with little or no cost to them. All calls are redirected to a number or the numbers of your choosing. The number can be your home or office landline, your company’s call center, a member of your customer service team, or your personal cell phone.
Types of of South Africa Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of South Africa phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- South Africa toll free numbers (0800) — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- National South Africa numbers — start with (87) and are reachable from the entire country.
- Local or geographic South Africa numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
South Africa Phone Number Format
The country code for South Africa is (+27). The South Africa phone number format includes the dialing code (+0), the toll free or area code, and the 6-7-digit subscriber number:
The South Africa toll free number format is +27 (080) 0xx-xxxx.
The South Africa local number format is +27 (010) xxx-xxxx.*
*Johannesburg area code (10)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a South Africa Number
Why should your business buy a South Africa phone number?
With a South Africa virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the South African market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local South African customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a South Africa Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers South Africa virtual numbers starting at $18.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a South Africa Phone Number?
You can buy a South Africa phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose South Africa, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.