With Switzerland being one of the wealthiest countries in the world, entrepreneurs are always looking for a cost-effective way to establish a business presence in the country. One of the best ways to do so is using Switzerland virtual phone numbers, which allow your business to enter the Swiss market without increasing costs.
To understand how Swiss virtual phone numbers can help expand your business in this prosperous country, you should know precisely how virtual numbers work.
What is a Switzerland Virtual Number?
Virtual phone numbers let businesses route incoming calls to a destination number. This means that you can forward calls from one number to another location.
Switzerland virtual numbers are local and toll free numbers recognized by locals within the country. This makes it easy for international businesses to connect with prospects and customers in Switzerland by offering an easy communication channel.
Customers get to call you for free or at local rates. And you can simply forward incoming calls made to your Switzerland phone number to another office or support center in a different country. A win-win situation for both you and your customers.
Types of Switzerland Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Switzerland phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Switzerland toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local Switzerland numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Switzerland Phone Number Format
The country code for Switzerland is (+41). The Switzerland phone number format includes the trunk prefix (0), the toll free or area code, and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Switzerland toll free number format is +41 (0800) xxx-xxx.
The Switzerland local number format is +41 (043) xxx-xx-xx.*
*Zurich area code (43)
A reliable suite of included and premium features to power your business communications.
Hosted Call Recording
Time of Day Routing
IVR (Auto Attendant)
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Black / White Lists
Benefits of Using a Switzerland Number
Why should your business buy a Switzerland phone number?
With a Switzerland virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the European market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Swiss customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Switzerland Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Switzerland virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Switzerland Phone Number?
You can buy a Switzerland phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Switzerland, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
How Can Switzerland Virtual Numbers Support Your Business?
Switzerland phone numbers are a cost-efficient means of establishing your business in Swiss markets, especially if your company has limited capital and resources. By subscribing to Global Call Forwarding, you can establish a business presence at a bargain.
You can cut down on time, money, and resources because you do not have to open up a local branch to use virtual numbers. This includes hiring & training new staff, complying with local rules and regulations, leasing a property, and so on.
Additionally, you can use these virtual phone numbers with devices that your business uses—laptops, tablets, smartphones, desktops, and landlines. Whatever the method, employees can continue to use their devices with no need for additional hardware. The transition to a virtual phone system is effortless. All that your employees need is a compatible device, and they can start handling your new Swiss customers from any location and device at ease.
Of course, training your employees with new technology in your business can be a significant cost and burden to your profits and operations. But virtual phone numbers come with an easy-to-use account management system, where employees can handle incoming and outbound calls with an intuitive dashboard and make adjustments within minutes.
With Switzerland VoIP numbers, you can enter this booming economy and increase your business’ sales and global coverage. To learn more, speak with representatives today!
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.