With an increasingly competitive global market, successful international businesses can attest to the value of international call forwarding that is provided by international number providers. Global Call Forwarding offers international numbers in South America and for locations all over the world, with many services and features to meet the growing needs of your business. With over two decades of experience, Global Call Forwarding has proven that at the core of telecommunication service exists passion in providing superior quality of product and service to each and every customer. Currently serving thousands of clients in over 150 nations worldwide, Global Call Forwarding shows the same dedication, whether working with a small business that is looking to expand internationally for the first time, or a large corporation that has been operating internationally for some time.
Why Your Company Needs an International Number
For a company, offering an international number helps to establish a virtual presence in any market. Through Global Call Forwarding, the international number can be managed virtually through the use of an online control panel, which is used to forward calls made to international numbers directly to your mobile phone, a call center, a landline, VoIP number, or any other business phone system of the customer’s choosing anywhere in the world.
International phone numbers are an effective tool in growing a business internationally and they help to establish a local presence. Although international phone numbers are more prominently used by businesses, an international number can also be used by an individual wishing to redirect calls from friends, family, or anyone else.
South America: a Promising Emerging Market
Currently, many companies looking to expand globally are looking to South America. With a population of approximately 380 million, and covering an estimated 12 percent of the Earth’s surface, South America is the world’s fourth largest continent. There are 12 countries in South America, including Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Uruguay, and Ecuador, which have been becoming more and more attractive to international investors. With communication being a vital factor in any business’ operations, telecommunication service options in relation to South America are in the spotlight. A variety of providers exist, with three of the primary options consisting of Global Call Forwarding, Avoxi, and Toll Free Forwarding. Here is a comparison of international number providers in South America with a specific focus on these three providers:
- Although Toll Free Forwarding does provide service in South America, the type of service varies from one country to the next throughout the continent. For example, comparison of international number providers in South America shows that Toll Free Forwarding offers mobile, toll free, and local phone numbers to some countries in South America, while a customer may be limited to an international toll free number in Paraguay.
- A comparison of international number providers in South America also shows that Avoxi has variations depending on the country within South America as well, and a customer must carefully study a coverage map to determine which services Avoxi offers in different parts of South America.
- In contrast, after comparison of international number providers in South America, Global Call Forwarding has established a solid presence in over 150 countries across the globe, including those in South America. They have built close partnerships with reputable service providers around the globe to be able to provide the highest level of service and products to all customers of Global Call Forwarding.
Comparing the Top International Number Providers for South America
In fact, a comparison of international number providers in South America, with a focus on Global Call Forwarding, Avoxi, and Toll Free Forwarding, shows many variations exist between the offerings of these three competitors, including:
- Each of them offers a number of packages, built with the individual needs of different types of businesses in mind, however, Global Call Forwarding offers a rollover feature, which Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not offer.
- In selecting a package, Global Call Forwarding offers a comparison of packages displayed on their website that is easy to read and evaluate, while Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not offer a summary display of their various packages.
- For companies or individuals who would like to purchase more than one international number, Global Call Forwarding offers a shopping cart feature on their website that allows a customer to purchase more than one number at a time. A comparison of international number providers in South America reveals that Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not offer a cart feature and instead require a customer to purchase one number at a time.
- Global Call Forwarding also offers a very useful transfer feature, which is not offered by Avoxi nor Toll Free Forwarding.
Upon completion of a thorough comparison of international number providers in South America, it has also been found that Global Call Forwarding lists in the company’s terms and conditions policy that customers may, in fact, change their service plan after a purchase is made, while Avoxi and Toll Free Forwarding do not mention offering this service. Global Call Forwarding also offers a competitive price service, where they will meet the competition’s quote for the cost of service.
When researching international number providers and formulating a comparison of international number providers in South America, the preferred choice is clear – Global Call Forwarding far surpasses the competition with regard to features, service, experience, and span of service across the globe.