Considering getting a DID number provider for your business but don’t know where to start? Here we will look at what a DID number is and how your business communications can benefit from these numbers.
What is a DID Number?
A Direct Inward Dialing or DID Number is a telephony service that provides numbers for calling into a company’s private branch exchange (PBX). This enables businesses to provide their callers with unique personal numbers for each of their employees or departments within the office. And more importantly, they can do so without running a physical line into the PBX as these numbers are virtual numbers that route calls over the internet.
These numbers forward all calls dialed to a VoIP device, landline, smartphone, etc. This makes your business virtually accessible to customers across the world. Even if your business is based in the United States, you can receive calls from the UK, India, the UAE, etc.
Why Your Business Needs a DID Number Provider
A DID number provider will open your business to new opportunities. Here are some ways DID numbers and VoIP technology can boost business communication:
- Offer multichannel communication: voice, voicemail, fax, text messages.
- Track marketing efforts by assigning different DID numbers to different campaigns and assess how they are performing through call tracking.
- Establish a local presence in areas and markets you want to target and expand your company’s reach into.
- Save money on long-distance and international calling and create stronger relationships with an international clientele.
- Offer customers inexpensive ways to connect with your business by getting a toll free or local number.
- Provide 24/7 customer service and support for all your locations spread across the globe with DID numbers.
Finding a DID Number Provider
There are many VoIP and cloud-based phone service providers offering DID numbers. However, you want to find one that is ideal for your company’s needs and budget. When looking for a DID number provider consider these questions:
- What regions and countries do they cover?
- Does this provider have DID numbers for the places that you need to target?
- What additional features do they offer and at what price?
- Can your office phone system benefit from communication features such as call recording, outbound calling, IVR, etc?
- Are these features customizable?
- Does this provider offer tools to support your inbound or outbound calling strategy?
- Do you need automation in your features or would you like less automated processes?
Keeping these in mind, decide on a provider that offers you the best quality at the best price.
Consider Global Call Forwarding
Global Call Forwarding is a DID number provider offering DID numbers for many different countries across the globe. With these numbers from Global Call Forwarding, you can expand your business’ reach by targeting and marketing to a new customer segment. And we can assist you in building a local virtual presence in regions important for your business.
Global Call Forwarding also offers business phone numbers for more than 160 countries across the globe ranging from toll free, mobile, SMS-enabled, local, national, and vanity numbers. Additionally, some of our most popular features include:
- Advanced IVR/PBX
- Outbound calling service
- Call recording software
- Cloud phone system
- Unlimited extensions
- Multiple phone lines
- Outbound dialer
- Various call forwarding and routing options
- SMS plans
And so, whatever your business needs to communicate better, we can help you with it. The end goal is to improve caller experience, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase sales and your company’s growth. Using DID numbers is just one way to do so.
Get DID Numbers with Us
Need more convincing? Speak with our experts or call us at 1 (888) 908 6171 to learn more about DID numbers, VoIP technology, and virtual communications today.