It may seem like common sense, but do you know how toll free numbers can impact your business? The answers may be obvious — they allow customers to call your business free of charges. Regardless of which country they are calling from, toll free numbers charge the subscriber, not the caller, for using a toll free number from the provider.
However, toll free numbers have a number of benefits for organizations looking to grow their customer base internationally. If your business is looking to expand into new Puerto Rican markets, Puerto Rico toll free numbers can be the bridge to establishing a new presence — even if you’re not located physically in the country.
Interested in learning more? Let’s take a look at the reasons using Puerto Rico Toll Free Numbers can benefit your business today!
Benefits of Puerto Rico Toll Free Numbers
- Local Personalization: If you’re looking to capture a new market, it naturally follows that you need to appeal to the unique way that Puerto Ricans engage in business when calling a toll free number. Puerto Rico toll free numbers are perfectly aligned with how Puerto Ricans prefer to interact with businesses. After all, would you be willing to pick up the phone when someone is calling you from another country?
- No Physical Presence Necessary: It can be extremely costly to set up a remote location anywhere in the world for your business to operate.
- What makes Puerto Rico toll free numbers so versatile is that you can circumvent having a brick-and-mortar presence, as Puerto Rico toll free numbers are routed to your company’s call center(s), no matter where they are located in the world. Your business enjoys the appearance of a high-performance organization even if you haven’t reached that benchmark yet.
- Hardware Compatibility: One common barrier that stands between using Puerto Rico toll free numbers is the assumption that your business will have to shell out thousands of dollars upfront on hardware to expand into Puerto Rico. With Global Call Forwarding, you can rest assured that the process is conveniently easy. In fact, any device that your employees use to handle calls (ie. tablets, smartphones, laptops, and even landlines) can be used to answer incoming calls. This has an additional benefit of decreased training time for your employees, as they are already familiar with how to answer calls from your current customers.
Advanced Call-Forwarding Features: It matters how you use Puerto Rico toll free numbers, especially if you’re looking to integrate them deeply into your business model. For those seeking advanced features, toll free numbers from Global Call Forwarding can give you the options you’re looking for. Some of these advanced features include:
- Time of Day routing
- Call blocking and blacklisting
- Call screening
- Call routing extension
- Call recording
These are just a few of the many benefits available for top-performing businesses that choose Puerto Rico toll free numbers.
Becoming a Part of Puerto Rico’s Economy
Situated in the northeastern Caribbean, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico has been experiencing growth spurts that outpace similar countries in the area, including the Dominican Republic. While Puerto Rico may have been temporarily afflicted by the recent wave of devastation brought on by Hurricane Irma, the country is still very much a viable market for your organization to run its business. This is especially true for the capital city of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Puerto Rico’s economy is diverse — while it may be largely driven by the service industry and tourism, industries such as pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, and textiles have prospered well there. There is also a hidden benefit to doing business in Puerto Rico: Many US-based business owners choose Puerto Rico as a base for its tax benefits and the fact that the cost of labor is relative to the rest of the United State.
That being said, if you’re wondering how to become a part of the increasingly robust economy of Puerto Rico, then you need Puerto Rico toll free numbers.
In case you’re wondering, toll free 800 numbers are common in the USA and its territories; however, they can be identified by a dialing prefix that matches to a geographic area code or a specified location. For Puerto Rico toll free numbers, these numbers start with 00 800 followed by seven digits, or 1 8 followed by nine digits. The International Toll Free Service (ITFS) formats are:
- 00 (800) XXX XXXX
- (8XX) XXX XXXX