Offices are becoming much more flexible than they used to be. Whether you choose to work from your home office or when traveling, business communications must remain streamline. Australian virtual phone numbers can work from anywhere and from any smart device or desktop. This becomes even more useful when businesses are gearing up to expand their services to new parts of the world.
Before we look at why you should buy Australian phone numbers to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Australia virtual numbers work.
Let’s look at why you should buy a Brazil phone number to scale your business.
How Do Australian Virtual Numbers Work?
Australian virtual phone numbers are the alternative you have been looking for. There is no complex equipment you need to install or expensive hardware to maintain. More than that, you can easily view the virtual system through an online application. All relevant calling data is stored in the cloud so you can manage it from any location. The control panel is designed to help you strategically forward lines anywhere.
Businesses can use virtual phone numbers in a variety of ways. And you can choose between different types of numbers based on your company goals; First, there is a difference between local virtual numbers and toll free ones. Local Australian virtual phone numbers give your organization a “neighborhood” presence. This is true even if your office is in another city or country. The area code will still forward to any one of your lines digitally. Even better, multiple area codes can be redirected to one specific line.
For example, you could have local area codes in Australia, such as Brisbane or Perth. Or you can opt for toll free numbers, such as 800, 877, 866, or 855. Using these lines, customers can call your company for free or local calling rates, even if you are located outside the country or city.
Business owners and entrepreneurs could always use extra cost savings for their customers. Since Australian area codes work virtually, callers can essentially avoid international fees and long-distance charges. Clients will always favor a company that helps them save cash! This gives you an instant edge over your competition.
Types of Australia Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Australia phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Australia toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Australia mobile numbers — start with 480 or 488, and are SMS-capable.
- National Australia numbers — start with 1300, and are reachable from the entire country.
- Local Australia numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Australia Phone Number Format
The country code for Australia is (+61). The Australia phone number format includes the dialing code (0, with local numbers), the toll free prefix (1800) or area code, and the 6-digit subscriber number:
The Australian toll free number format is +61 (1800) xxx-xxx
The Australia local number format is +61 (03) 8xxx-xxxx.*
*Melbourne area code (38)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using an Australia Number
Why should your business buy a Australia phone number?
With a Australia virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Australian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Australian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does an Australian Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Australia virtual numbers starting at $12.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get an Australia Phone Number?
You can buy a Australian phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Australia, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.