Companies interested in doing business in Canada can use Canada virtual phone numbers to gain credibility and build their brand. At Global Call Forwarding, we assist new and established businesses in connecting with customers and contacts throughout Canada with international call forwarding services. These services are designed to build a connection based on familiarity and affordability.
Before we take a look at why you should buy a Canada phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Canada virtual numbers work.
What is a Canada Virtual Number?
Canada virtual numbers transmit calls to and from Canada via the internet. These numbers don’t require landlines to connect calls. A virtual phone number isn’t directly linked to a telephone line and can be managed by the cloud. Businesses can log in and manage their number via a control panel that allows easy configuration of any virtual phone number.
This means that your business can connect with Canadian locals from any part of the world. Canada phone numbers provide a direct connection to the Canadian marketplace.
Paired with advanced international call forwarding services, virtual phone numbers provide quick and direct access to customers and increased business communication. Buy Canada virtual phone numbers to provide a better way for your local and global teams to communicate.
Types of Canada Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Canada phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
Canada Phone Number Format
The country code for Canada is (+1). The Canada phone number format includes the toll free or area code, and the 7-digit subscriber number:
The Canada toll free number format is +1 (1800) xxx-xxxx.
The Canada local number format is +1 (403) xxx-xxxx.
*Calgary, Alberta area code (403)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Canada Number
Why should your business buy a Canada phone number?
With a Canada virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Canadian market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Canadian customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Canada Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Canada virtual numbers starting at $7.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Canada Phone Number?
You can buy a Canada phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Canada, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Voicemail Transcription, and Rollover Minutes.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.