Starting a business abroad and sustaining its growth isn’t easy, especially if you don’t have a concrete communication system. Taiwan virtual phone numbers allow businesses to establish a virtual presence in Taiwan and grow their brands.
Before we take a look at why you should buy a Taiwan phone number to scale your business, it’s important to understand how Taiwan virtual numbers work.
What is a Taiwan Virtual Number?
Taiwan virtual phone numbers are local numbers that allow users to call customers in Taiwan hassle-free international calls at no cost. Your business does not even have to be in Taiwan to use your Taiwan phone number.
Virtual phone numbers are designed to operate seamlessly with your business’s existing telephonic system whether you operate from home or happen to be a multinational Fortune 500 giant that already has a state-of-the-art VoIP communication network.
All you need to do is forward calls from your Taiwan virtual numbers to your existing phone line, and you will readily connect with your existing and prospective customers.
This solution suits any business and connects one site to all your offices across multiple locations. What makes it more helpful is that with toll free forwarding, customers feel that you actually have an office in Taiwan even when you don’t.
The calls are answered in Taiwan or simply forwarded to any other destination using a platform for online calls management. This makes Taiwan virtual phone numbers ideal for global/ multilingual call centers and also businesses with the intention of operating in a number of countries but which can’t really afford the overhead costs of having multiple or international offices.
You can use these numbers to let customers reach you 24×7 and, therefore, substantially enhance your marketing and advertising efforts while also boosting your virtual presence in Taiwan to finally increase sales.
Types of of Taiwan Virtual Numbers
You can get different types of Taiwan phone numbers for your business. Global Call Forwarding offers:
- Taiwan toll free numbers — free to call from anywhere within the country.
- Local or geographic Taiwan numbers — available with specific area codes from top cities in the country.
Taiwan Phone Number Format
The country code for Taiwan is (+886). The Taiwan phone number format includes the toll free or area code, and the 8-digit subscriber number:
The Taiwan toll free number format is +886 (80) xxx-xxxx.
The Taiwan local number format is +886 (02) xxxx-xxxx.*
*Taipei area code (2)
An advanced suite of included and premium features to reliably power your business communications.
Cloud Call Recording
Call Flow Designer
Time of Day Routing
Outbound Caller ID
Local Ringback Tones
Fax to Email
Benefits of Using a Taiwan Number for Business
Why should your business buy a Taiwan phone number?
With a Taiwan virtual number, you can:
- Develop a local presence even if you are an international company
- Gain access to the Taiwanese market
- Communicate cost-effectively with local Taiwanese customers
- Attract a new customer base to purchase your products and services
- Increase revenue and sales by entering a new market
- Get access to cloud communication features for improved call management
- Use your number for advertising locally
How Much Does a Taiwan Virtual Number Cost?
Global Call Forwarding offers Taiwan virtual numbers starting at $18.95 per month.
We offer five different virtual phone number plans that include monthly minutes plus an additional per-minute rate.
Try Global Call Forwarding Free for 15 Days
Experience the quality of our full service risk-free without any commitment.
Fast & Easy Setup • No Commitment.
How to Get a Taiwan Phone Number?
You can buy a Taiwan phone number from Global Call Forwarding in two ways:
- Find and purchase your phone numbers online on our website.
- Speak with our representatives to learn more and get your questions answered.
To purchase your numbers online, follow these steps:
- Visit our Pricing page.
- Select your new number from the left dialog box.
- Choose Taiwan, type of number, prefix, and number available.
- Then, enter the necessary information in the right dialog box to have your calls forwarded. Note: You can forward calls to any location or VoIP/SIP system.
- Click on View Rates and choose from our five different plans.
- Add premium services, if desired. We offer Call Recording, Outbound Calling, Rollover Minutes, and an Inbound SMS plan.
- Submit your order and wait for your service to be activated.
A Company You Can Trust
Experience unmatched expertise and support from leaders in the industry.
The Most Trusted Provider of Business Phone Numbers
Service quality and customer experience are our top priorities.