PBX Disaster Recovery Features
PBX disaster recovery comes with access to advanced call management and failover features such as:
- High Network Reliability — With multiple layers of redundancy across various PoPs.
- SIP Failover Forwarding — Providing backup SIP operations in case of primary system failure.
- Automatic Call Routing — To set up advanced backup routing strategies and destinations.
- 99.999% Uptime — Due to a global high availability infrastructure.
- Backup PBX system — To deliver calls via alternate routes if you lose connectivity to the main setup.